Well, we were due some bad news. - Statement on property transfer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When the red mist descends not a lot of thought is going into people's arguments and just for clarity I'm talking about the posters on here, not McCabe.

Imagine Kevin was planning to pull this shit when we were fighting for champions league football.

Im absolutely fuming. He wanted to do this during our last few games of the season.

A move purely out of spite and jealousy. He doesn’t love the club. It was an extension of his ego whilst he held us back for years.

I like many Kevin gave you benefit of doubt but now FUCK OFF!!!!!!!

Um, no. Because he's serially fucked this club to a standstill, hired and fired (and paid off to stay silent - possibly) complete duds (more likely not, but then they ran up against 'talk to the hand' when they wanted to strengthen and build) and sold players under their noses whilst basking in the warm 'he is our saviour' glow from some deluded quarters he basically ran out of options and bandwidth. Pretty obvious, as we were looking at another manager swap and another few seasons in D1, whilst the club deteriorated and his scheming in owning everything in convenient packages disguised the mendacity of his actions. He never had 'the football club' and 'the supporters' at heart. You could see that in his interviews. All that, 'anyone who can run it better than me, I am open to offers' bluster. The co=opingof similarly useless board members to spread the stupidity and questionable culpability. And then he thought he'd slowly bleed the club into what he thought was a gullible Saudi operator, one whom he could deposit the risk by the numbers and his 'investment' (i.e his mistakes) could be gradually mitigated and taken on whilst he walked away, selling bit by bit and leveraging the fucking sacred ground itself in case things went belly up. This is exactly what he has done. He has safety net under safety net under safety net, each one to protect his own sorry, manipulative backside. And still he is willing to fuck the club over. Let him build his flats. See how many buy them or how many can endure living on top of a Premier League football ground on Shoreham Street, Sheffield. The occupants themselves won't be a popular lot, so it won't be an easy sale. As much as Bramall Lane is my footballing shrine, I wouldn't by a flat there on principle and on practicability. I wouldn't grace McCabe or his business with my money. Fuck him.

I challenge anyone ... anyone on these boards to step forward with a case for McCabe. I'm listening. Everyone 1585229172723.jpeg

pommpey
Here’s a case for MCCabe

Not in the same category by a long chalk but it’s akin to those twats who kill their kids they profess to love with all their hearts to get back at their ex. surely there’s other ways to get back at him that doesn’t potentially ruin our club that he professes to love
What ways are left, hes rapidly running out of options to get revenge. Some people can't forget, I'm the same when this virus is over and done with I won't forget these bastards who have upped their prices 25% and will shop somewhere else. Agree KM has not made many great appointments and decisions for our club but the appointment of CW gives him some credit in my book.

McCabe does not seem capable of playing any hand he has well.
As pathetic as it may be, there are some people who are incapable of letting go and persist in wanting to get back at their nemesis - not intending to be overly dramatic here.
However, following McCabe's logic he is going to hurt us, the supporters, much more than the club or the Prince.
So far, and as far as I am concerned, the Prince has not put a foot wrong.
Long may that continue.

What ways are left, hes rapidly running out of options to get revenge. Some people can't forget, I'm the same when this virus is over and done with I won't forget these bastards who have upped their prices 25% and will shop somewhere else. Agree KM has not made many great appointments and decisions for our club but the appointment of CW gives him some credit in my book.

Hah. This, after what ... eight, nine chances? Each one gradually getting worse? Makes me think he was expecting Wilder to be another one sodding off after he'd tried hard to garner some investment in what was back then, a clearly squad of duffers and cheapos interspersed with people who had capability.

I give McCabe zero credit.

pommpey

Does anyone know how much cash McCabe put into the club over the years, and how much he's taken out - or is it all hidden in a fog of creative accounting?

Does anyone know the acreage of the areas which have planning permission for residential or are deemed suitable for it ? ( other than the stadium itself , of course ) .

Years back I posted on this Forum that when McCabe split the football club from the infrastructure that we could end up doing a Rotherham United or a Coventry City and be held to ransom for higher rent and end up having to find a new stadium if ever the club was sold. 90% of this forum's members and McCabe arse lickers laughed their bollocks off and scorned and ridiculed my post.
Well I bet you're not laughing now, more and more of you will be starting to hate this vindictive old bastard as much as I ever did me thinks.
I really don't want to stop your circle jerk, but this isn't what's happening is it?
He can't hold us to ransom for higher rent because he has to sell the ground, and we don't have to find a new stadium now the clubs not his.
Of course he can be a bellend and stop further development, cause the hotel to be shut down, but he can't kick us out or increase the rent.
So in all likelihood he's going to actually do fuck all apart from lose a bit more money.

When did the club announce that they intended to remove the Kop posts and canteliver the roof?

Hah. This, after what ... eight, nine chances? Each one gradually getting worse? Makes me think he was expecting Wilder to be another one sodding off after he'd tried hard to garner some investment in what was back then, a clearly squad of duffers and cheapos interspersed with people who had capability.

I give McCabe zero credit.

pommpey
It's like backing horses, you can back 9 odds on favourites that all dip then back a 100/1 winner, that's what KM did when he appointed CW.

Had....wouldn’t it be a different development now?

Dunno I’m sure the club will be looking make that case.

As things stand the planning permission to build flats on the John Street Shoreham Street corner exits.

Dunno I’m sure the club will be looking make that case.

As things stand the planning permission to build flats on the John Street Shoreham Street corner exits.
As part of a wider integrated kop development

I really don't want to stop your circle jerk, but this isn't what's happening is it?
He can't hold us to ransom for higher rent because he has to sell the ground, and we don't have to find a new stadium now the clubs not his.
Of course he can be a bellend and stop further development, cause the hotel to be shut down, but he can't kick us out or increase the rent.
So in all likelihood he's going to actually do fuck all apart from lose a bit more money.
I know it isn't about increasing the rent but by moving little bits of the land around his many companies he thinks he can hold the club to ransom. I think you knew this is my point all along though, if he makes it difficult to re-develop the kop then the time may well come when we have to move ground. You know it McCabe knows it that is what he is counting on to get the Prince to cough up an eye watering wedge of cash. Nice to see your tongue is still keeping Kevin's balloon knot clean.

Re these pockets of land. My understanding is that Kev hasn't stripped these out of the whole shebang as such but that somehow these were owned by a "previous director" who sold to a Scarborough company. ( Defence - club didn't have the money etc) . Obviously he saw the potential there and they were ensconced safely within the Scarborough maze.

He's trying to pull a fast one it seems with the hotel situation and as it's loss making any delay eats into his pocket. No football income makes it worse.

I hope the Prince asks for a three month rent holiday :)

I know it isn't about increasing the rent but by moving little bits of the land around his many companies he thinks he can hold the club to ransom. I think you knew this is my point all along though, if he makes it difficult to re-develop the kop then the time may well come when we have to move ground. You know it McCabe knows it that is what he is counting on to get the Prince to cough up an eye watering wedge of cash. Nice to see your tongue is still keeping Kevin's balloon knot clean.
Oh I thought your point was about being right in the examples you were specifically quoting?
PS saying you’re talking bollocks doesn’t mean you therefore agree with KM actions, it just means you’re talking bollocks.

Answer honestly, do you think McCabe will be able to put up the rent or force us to move away from BDTBL as you claimed and then quoted?

Last edited:
I quoted something from 2012 as you know all too well, not sure if you are acting the idiot or maybe it comes natural to you, I think I know which it is. Keep on brown nosing.

Who’d want to live in a flat backing on to the kop anyway with 12k looking through your back windows as they leave the ground every match day. It would be like Luton!

McCabe considering legal action against HRH over misleading statement

McCabe: Right. You bastards. I'm gonna fuck you lot for good because I lost the court case. I'm gonna make it really difficult to break the club up because I have connivingly structured it so I own layer upon layer of it and that twat won't ever be able to function properly. First of all, I'm gonna build flats behind the kop. Hold my beer Mwahahahahah! Etc.

HRH: Hey everyone! Have you seen what he's doing?

Everyone: What a complete fucking bastard!

McCabe: Oh. Hang on. I didn't mean that.

pommpey

McCabe: Right. You bastards. I'm gonna fuck you lot for good because I lost the court case. I'm gonna make it really difficult to break the club up because I have connivingly structured it so I own layer upon layer of it and that twat won't ever be able to function properly. First of all, I'm gonna build flats behind the kop. Hold my beer Mwahahahahah! Etc.

HRH: Hey everyone! Have you seen what he's doing?

Everyone: What a complete fucking bastard!

McCabe: Oh. Hang on. I didn't mean that.

pommpey
And still we have certain poster's sucking his arse

Back
Top Bottom