Well, we were due some bad news. - Statement on property transfer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Planning permission has already been granted,

Is anyone aware of the detail of the agreed planning permissions?
Subsequently identify the profit to be made from them and see how much more McCabe will be looking for to walk away. I.e. £50k / flat x 100 flats = £5 million.
But in addition the xxxx is threatening to build on the stadium land.

Anyone fancy mitigating this cunts motives based on the countless, wearying arguments we've had in the past when you've tried to convince me that McCabe is the best thing that ever happend to the club and without him, we'd be fucked?

I want all the sacked/resigned managers now to come forward and tell us the fucking truth about this charlatan bastard.

pommpey
It's coming home to roost which few posters on this forum were right about McCabe all along. No bigger Blade my arse.

This sounds like when youve moved on to a new relationship but the ex just won’t let go and will do anything to stop you moving on and getting on with your life.

Kev I’ve always been grateful for the things you’ve done over the years but move on mate. Your in your 70’s and have got a great pay off to see you and your family generations set up for ever.

As far as I’m concerned you will always be welcome back at the lane and if you are a true fan then wild horses won’t keep you away but don’t make things awkward for us moving forward.

You or the club or the fans don’t deserve that

He wont get anywhere with this just makes him look like the cunt he is. Remember he would have never spent the money we have now, as he was always the cheapest option! Good luck Twat but the courts will sort him out.

I am sure thousands of blades would love to see him back at the Lane???
Really would admire his bottle if he did return this season ( whenever it finishes) if he pulls this stunt. But then again he is really thick skinned

Perfect scenario:

Emphatically outs himself as the cunt he is ✅
Throws away yet another fortune on legal fees
He loses again
He gets the good old Covid (too much?)

Years back I posted on this Forum that when McCabe split the football club from the infrastructure that we could end up doing a Rotherham United or a Coventry City and be held to ransom for higher rent and end up having to find a new stadium if ever the club was sold. 90% of this forum's members and McCabe arse lickers laughed their bollocks off and scorned and ridiculed my post.
Well I bet you're not laughing now, more and more of you will be starting to hate this vindictive old bastard as much as I ever did me thinks.

I am sure thousands of blades would love to see him back at the Lane???
Really would admire his bottle if he did return this season ( whenever it finishes) if he pulls this stunt. But then again he is really thick skinned
Didn’t say I’d love to see him at the lane ( if that’s in response to me mate) only that I would welcome him back but only if he accepts the court ruling. If he starts to make things awkward then definitely not

Didn’t say I’d love to see him at the lane ( if that’s in response to me mate) only that I would welcome him back but only if he accepts the court ruling. If he starts to make things awkward then definitely not

I was taking the piss.

Years back I posted on this Forum that when McCabe split the football club from the infrastructure that we could end up doing a Rotherham United or a Coventry City and be held to ransom for higher rent and end up having to find a new stadium if ever the club was sold. 90% of this forum's members and McCabe arse lickers laughed their bollocks off and scorned and ridiculed my post.
Well I bet you're not laughing now, more and more of you will be starting to hate this vindictive old bastard as much as I ever did me thinks.

This post? Apologies if I’ve found the wrong one and this is a sarcastic one taken out of context.

Maybe the only way forward out of the current mess we find ourselves in would be for KM to sell up at a low price and walk away with the Bramall lane and the Academy sites to develop as he pleases.

This post? Apologies if I’ve found the wrong one and this is a sarcastic one taken out of context.

That doesn’t counter his points above does it? ( The rent never went up though).

Christ these are strange times when for the second time in a week l find common ground with Metal Blade. :)

That doesn’t counter his points above does it? ( The rent never went up though).

Christ these are strange times when for the second time in a week l find common ground with Metal Blade. :)

Please note, l still don’t agree with much he says though.......

Perhaps not (I couldn’t find that) but I thought though it was suggestive that splitting the assets, and allowing McCabe to basically do what he liked with them while a new owner came in, was a positive thing. Which seemed contrary to what he had said he said.

Perhaps not (I couldn’t find that) but I thought though it was suggestive that splitting the assets, and allowing McCabe to basically do what he liked with them while a new owner came in, was a positive thing. Which seemed contrary to what he had said he said.

I’d read it as “fuck him then, let him develop it and come a cropper” probably with the caveat that he’s a shit multimillionaire business man :)

There was nothing to worry about.... :confused:

This might have been the post you were looking for ......... you can find the full thread under the title "Really Kevin Really?" Maybe it isn't about him putting the rent up but he is still holding the club to ransom while ever his grubby little paws hold on to the non footballing assets. I was also ridiculed when I mentioned asset stripping strange that 🤔

"The way I see it McCabe has just acquired £50m worth of prime land on the edge of a major city centre for nothing. Maybe that was not the original intention but costly mistakes were made and failure in the world cup bid was the end of his interest in SUFC. By moving the only assets remaining he can sell the club at a knock down price and still make cash on top of all the player sales since the Premiership season, all the parachute payments, and all the Tevez cash. When he gets bored of collecting rent and feels the need to add to the hotel in the car park he will just raise the rent to a level the new owner of SUFC can't afford and we will be doing a Rotherham United while he makes a hefty profit on the site of the oldest stadium in the world. Even if we went into administration his money would be safe.
Yep he is the best we have ever had is our Kev.................... never mind eh lads it'll be reight."

Now might be an apt time to revisit this thread...

This might have been the post you were looking for ......... you can find the full thread under the title "Really Kevin Really?" Maybe it isn't about him putting the rent up but he is still holding the club to ransom while ever his grubby little paws hold on to the non footballing assets. I was also ridiculed when I mentioned asset stripping strange that 🤔

"The way I see it McCabe has just acquired £50m worth of prime land on the edge of a major city centre for nothing. Maybe that was not the original intention but costly mistakes were made and failure in the world cup bid was the end of his interest in SUFC. By moving the only assets remaining he can sell the club at a knock down price and still make cash on top of all the player sales since the Premiership season, all the parachute payments, and all the Tevez cash. When he gets bored of collecting rent and feels the need to add to the hotel in the car park he will just raise the rent to a level the new owner of SUFC can't afford and we will be doing a Rotherham United while he makes a hefty profit on the site of the oldest stadium in the world. Even if we went into administration his money would be safe.
Yep he is the best we have ever had is our Kev.................... never mind eh lads it'll be reight."

You were 3-0 up with only minutes to go now it’s 3-3, extra time being played. (Although you will win on penalties obviously)

“He” didn’t get the player cash or the Tevez money. The rent didn’t go up.Why would he add to a hotel that was already losing money. Admin would have cost him £38m.

Quit while you’re miles ahead. It actually reads like a McCabe speech with its lack of credibility.

I know lawyers aren’t busy at the moment for obvious reasons, but whoever convinced Kev to take the valuation of the land at The Lane into dispute, right now, must have desperately needed work. We’ll probably end up paying less than the current offer!!!

I know lawyers aren’t busy at the moment for obvious reasons, but whoever convinced Kev to take the valuation of the land at The Lane into dispute, right now, must have desperately needed work. We’ll probably end up paying less than the current offer!!!

Free gratis, stop him suing them over the last shambles?

Probably thinking any European tournament money will up the value or another “he hasn’t got the money” claim which earned him so much disrespect during the court case

Well, by the time it's gone to arbitration, it's possible in the current climate that worldwide stock markets (and banks) will have collapsed, thus meaning all assets (including land values) will likely have plummeted -90%.

Hence the Prince wins (as he'll be able to buy at a pittance, if the decision goes that way) - and McCabe is hoisted (again) by his own petard.

Last edited:

Spot on. I said the same thing on Bladesmad back in the day and got exactly the same reaction.

I wouldn't be surprised that it was him. It has his fingerprints all over it. Smarmy old cunt can't hack the fact he couldn't bully someone else (Prince) so has to revert to underhand tactics.

Those flats won't be built. They will be burned to the ground before they open.

Maybe he'll get Persimmon to build em. Won't need much for em to fall down.

Well, by the time it's gone to arbitration, it's possible in the current climate that worldwide stock markets (and banks) will have collapsed, thus meaning all assets (including land values) will likely have plummeted -90%.

Hence the Prince wins (as he'll be able to buy at a pittance, if the decision goes that way) - and McCabe is hoisted (again) by his own petard.

That would be Karma.

The thing is Mr McCabe may have been the steward of our club, but it's amazing how during that stewardship the club has given up ownership of its ground and land surrounding it and his company now owns it and is trying to extort more money out of our club. Pig fans take note this is the outcome when you fall out with the owner.

I have said it for years, we will have issues if McCabe wants out and here it comes to pass. I despise the man, he is full of crap, he lied to the fans, he sold the family silver every season and then said "HEY, there is no bigger blade".

If he is truly a Blade and has any humility he would accept the decided price and the fact that he got out manoeuvred and leave quietly. But we know he wont because HEY, thats not his style.

Back
Top Bottom