Chelsea time kick off moved

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

More Bladier than thou

There's only one Alan Kelly
Reaction score
Having being in deep consultation with S24SU forum members, the EPL have decided to move the Chelsea Sunday 7th April kick off time from 1.30pm to 5.30pm. This is to stop you lot fucking moaning and giving thi more suppin time in’t boozer

The liverpool game never needed to move, that could have been on TV in the old slot. This is an ongoing shambles.

Can we not kick off another game this season and just declare?
Yeah put that R against our name on the table and have done with it. With the extra long pre-season that would give we might just be ready for the Championship. What is it 4 more games until its confirmed ? Just our luck they beat Arsenal and prolong the agony. 😁

Having being in deep consultation with S24SU forum members, the EPL have decided to move the Chelsea Sunday 7th April kick off time from 1.30pm to 5.30pm. This is to stop you lot fucking moaning and giving thi more suppin time in’t boozer
Hmm apart from the fact I now need to drive due to train availability so my suppin time is reduced to very nearly zero!

Odd they refer to train times - is there works on the line or something? I remember looking into a season ticket for the 19/20 season, and the crap Sunday train services put me off.

Odd they refer to train times - is there works on the line or something? I remember looking into a season ticket for the 19/20 season, and the crap Sunday train services put me off.
The statement doesn't actually refer to trains, but rather getting to the game.
Presumably due to Sheffield half marathon the same morning.

The statement doesn't actually refer to trains, but rather getting to the game.
Presumably due to Sheffield half marathon the same morning.
That's blades fans leaving before half time when 6-0 down.
2nd half though two hatricks for Diaz, MCB, winner scored by macca.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 😂 😂

Great stuff

1/2 marathon in the morning
Party in a boozer from 2pm
Blades in the evening. - perhaps catch the bus home as I'll be beyond driving by then

I'll be having mi tea. Can it go back another hour?

So now we read that the Premier League are asking us to reimburse any losses that Chelsea fans have as a consequence of the latest change to KO time??? …so that implies that it was unfact our error / our request. So how the hell has this happened ? Which numpty at the Lane did not know about the Sheffield Half Marathon?

You have to wonder why scheduler’s would want us on TV at all…We’re hardly gonna make it a competitive game.
But I guess even the Harlem Globetrotters needed the hapless Washington General’s to make them look like superstars.

You have to wonder why scheduler’s would want us on TV at all…We’re hardly gonna make it a competitive game.
But I guess even the Harlem Globetrotters needed the hapless Washington General’s to make them look like superstars.
They don't it's not on TV.

I live in London with a Season Ticket on John Street… had my train booked and it’s cost me £20 in admin fees to change it…
So i do sympathise with the Chelsea fans on this one.

Sanks,s pony for me busses are crap Sunday, l,l be alreght jus a six-mile walk there and back.

Totally agree with reimbursing Chelsea fans.

It's OK moaning about Sky not caring about fans who actually go to games, but this has been poorly handled and its clear the issue is at our end.

Back
Top Bottom