Webber/Palace again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

im hoping its true, i think hes gotten really bad, he has only had one good season for us and that was when we first signed him

Totally disagree about Webber being bad. He can be frustrating but in many games this season he has been our only player likely to create something.

His touch is awful, also he NEVER strikes a ball correctly, everytime he has a strike he miskicks it.

I for one have had enough of players that cant do the basics like controlling and trapping the ball correctly. So i hope he goes.

His touch is awful, also he NEVER strikes a ball correctly, everytime he has a strike he miskicks it.

I for one have had enough of players that cant do the basics like controlling and trapping the ball correctly. So i hope he goes.

You being a top class proffesional footballer and all :D :rolleyes: :D

Is it only me thinks Webber's first touch isn't that bad? I've seen him pluck balls out of the air and they end up dead on the floor infront of him several times this season.

OTT? I think it is.

And Mousey, I agree with you.

OTT? I think it is.

And Mousey, I agree with you.

People only see what they want to see, if they think he has an awful touch they won't be willing to admit they are wrong when he does something brilliant when controlling it.

People only see what they want to see, if they think he has an awful touch they won't be willing to admit they are wrong when he does something brilliant when controlling it.

Not at all. I agree he can control the difficult balls, just not the easy ones. The goal against Birmingham. He mis-controlled it and he had to head it in.

You being a top class proffesional footballer and all :D :rolleyes: :D

So you would be happy to pay £400+ for your season ticket and watch people that get paid £3-£5k a week and they cant control a football.

NO, is your answer. thats my point.

Not at all. I agree he can control the difficult balls, just not the easy ones. The goal against Birmingham. He mis-controlled it and he had to head it in.

Fine by me:D

So you would be happy to pay £400+ for your season ticket and watch people that get paid £3-£5k a week and they cant control a football.

NO, is your answer. thats my point.

But he can control a ball.
He wouldn't be being played £3-5k a week if he couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom