Ball Sup Blog... v Crystal Palace (a)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ball_Sup (Phil)

Reaction score
🛍️ Carrier Bag Firm
⚔️ Sheffield United 2️⃣
🦅 Crystal Palace 3️⃣
⚔️ #SUFC Game 4️⃣3️⃣
🚻 Bring your Incontinence Pants. It's a long time on the Bus
🚍 Can you beat 1️⃣3️⃣ Buses?
🛵 Have you served me a Lambretta?
📋 My Football & Beer Blog
📖 Read here 👇

We ended up in the Sylvan Post at Forest Hill then waited nearly half an hour for a very delayed Overground testing to Norwood Junction and missed the first goal. ☹️
468 bus, eventually to The Elephant and tubed it from there on the severely delayed Central Line. Hotel at midnight.

We walked to Crystal Palace to get on a London Overground which HADN'T come through Norwood Junction. That was delayed about 15 minutes. And we had to swap platforms "at pace".

We got back to the 'spoons at Highbury & Islington in time for one pint (Punk IPA) before midnight kick out.

Stopped in Travelodge at Clapham Junction. Got overground to New Cross and went in 5 pubs.Got busy train at 7.15 from New Cross Gate to Norwood Junction.GOt to match for kickoff.After match had a pint with Jowitt,Porky and Dawson in the Prince George at Thornton Heath then uber £15 back to the Nortcote at Clapham Junction till midnight.Kebab then bed....Happy days...don't let the football ruin your evening

We walked to Crystal Palace to get on a London Overground which HADN'T come through Norwood Junction. That was delayed about 15 minutes. And we had to swap platforms "at pace".

We got back to the 'spoons at Highbury & Islington in time for one pint (Punk IPA) before midnight kick out.

We weighed up the walk. Other options were hang around for a couple of beers in Norwood Junction until 11 and then catch a train from there, or take an Uber to somewhere we could catch a regular tube from.

I voted for beers, but my companions both voted Uber, so we got one to Tooting, on the Northern line. Made it to East Ham by just before midnight - not abysmal all things considered, and probably a little bit before the 23:00 from Norwood Junction option.

Euston at 5, over to Croydon via Overground by half six, 468 back up, 468 straight back down after the game, into Croydon Spoons by half ten, at least one other Blade had the same idea afterwards

Back
Top Bottom