CONFIRMED Vinícius Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah, dropped a bollock there. I'm useless without FIFA filling the positions for me 😂
I agree though, I think a midfield of souza, berge and O'Brien would be decent, allowing berge and O'Brien to join the forwards. Who the forwards are though is anyone's guess, I would guess that mcburnie when fit is first choice, with traore and a fit Brewster to compete as his partner. Plus hopefully another one coming in (akpom?) Then add a couple of loans (Palmer and chukuwemeka) not bad

We need him or another very similar player in fucking sharpish, alongside an AM, and they need to be in the building by midweek so that they can at least train with us a few times before Saturday.

I would feel a lot better even with them on the bench when we kick off, assuming they won't be completely up to match speed.
There's a HUGE left sided midfield shaped Elephant in the room that needs addressing. Oz simply isn't enough to go a season in the PL. It's the one position l think we're desperate for, more than any other.

Oppo teams will take one look at our first team and build everything through their inside right/right channel exploiting Oz and exposing JLT/Larouci/Trusty/Lowe in the process.

Just a thought. Bringing Souza is will, potentially, allow us to play Berge in his better position, slightly more advanced
This

That's one of the reasons, a major one, as to why we were shit against Stuttgart. Berge as defensive mid is terrible and disjoints the whole side. He needs to be further forward

This

That's one of the reasons, a major one, as to why we were shit against Stuttgart. Berge as defensive mid is terrible and disjoints the whole side. He needs to be further forward

I agree with that. He’s an attacking middy not a defensive one. Problem atm is we have no balance. Lacking bodies and quality. Hopefully, Trusty and Souza will help to address that. Then a decent striker and we may give ourselves some hope

I like the look of Traore even if he isn’t quite there yet. Jack Lester and Stuart McCall need to put a shift in to get him up to speed

Slimane looks good but only in patches, so hopefully he’ll improve

Disappointed with Larouci but it’s too early. Needs time before he’s written off

Just a thought. Bringing Souza is will, potentially, allow us to play Berge in his better position, slightly more advanced.

Maybe a 5-1-2-2 with Souza at the base of a midfield triangle/3 with Berge and Slimane more advanced, behind a 10 and a striker playing off the shoulder.

100%. As much as I think Berge has a good eye for a forward pass, he’s still wasted playing deep and isn’t good enough defensively. We need a player that just loves to tackle and win the ball back and Souza seems to fit the bill, gerrimin!

The club need to make a statement signing, I personally think Souza would be that. Souza sitting in front of the defence would competently allow for our Wing backs to stretch the opposition.

If we can get Souza ,Tillman, Akpom and a CAM and an LCM, then we'd be looking strong and have plenty of depth

The club need to make a statement signing, I personally think Souza would be that. Souza sitting in front of the defence would competently allow for our Wing backs to stretch the opposition.

If we can get Souza ,Tillman, Akpom and a CAM and an LCM, then we'd be looking strong and have plenty of depth
That's basically 5 midfielders

I think Souza gives you a bit more flexibility with future signings. We can still sign Doyle who can play 6 and 8 (as they say these days) but if you can’t get Doyle then there is obrien if not both.

I know people say they don’t like berge doing the dirty work but he doesn’t. He only ever drops deep to receive the ball. He can still do that with Souza, but Souza I don’t think will have the flexibility like Doyle did

Aye, I thought it was the Sheffield one. However, its the one in Manchester it appears.

Even worse, it's the one in Nottingham 👀

His insta also says he's a Man City athlete but I thought he was contracted to Lommel.

That's like Pratheesh Vadakkeveettil saying he's a Sheffield United athlete.

Even worse, it's the one in Nottingham 👀

His insta also says he's a Man City athlete but I thought he was contracted to Lommel.

That's like Pratheesh Vadakkeveettil saying he's a Sheffield United athlete.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m positive I read Man City own his rights, not Lommel

Does this lad require a visa like Benie Traore? If so won’t see him for about three week

Back
Top Bottom