CONFIRMED Vinícius Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Perhaps he does that when he knows it’s not happening.
Try soften the blow when it’s finally confirmed the case.
Can’t damage any possible deal if it’s already dead. Perhaps this clause he’s asked for
Is simply too much for the club to negotiate back so I’ve binned it?
Like a contractor who doesn’t want the job putting in a completely over the top quote so the client goes elsewhere…but if accepted they don’t mind and will turn up and do the job and walk away quids in
It's not really softening the blow if it's something as simple as a release clause. We are desperate for bodies and a bit of quality, get the fuckers in.

It's not really softening the blow if it's something as simple as a release clause. We are desperate for bodies and a bit of quality, get the fuckers in.

What if it’s a free transfer?
50% of any sale fee directly to him?

But that’s my point.
If he’s not that keen on coming and certainly not for him to be potentially stuck like Berge was for 2 seasons in the Champ, his desire to make sure he’s out may be so outlandish that the club simply can’t agree to it and thus the deal won’t move forwards.

Nailed on then?

would you be so kind as to copy link for those of us who don’t submit to the frontal lobotomy that is “X”
It's a shit joke
He doesn't know anything
Less than you even
So please don't repeat it as fact like you normally do

Can't say I'm surprised as it seems to take United an absolute eternity to get deals done. If Burnley end up nipping in and taking this lad then we only have ourselves to blame. Talk about not backing your manager for a tilt at the PL. Dear me.

This is latest from Nixon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230806-143643_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20230806-143643_X.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 384
Just a thought. Bringing Souza is will, potentially, allow us to play Berge in his better position, slightly more advanced.

Maybe a 5-1-2-2 with Souza at the base of a midfield triangle/3 with Berge and Slimane more advanced, behind a 10 and a striker playing off the shoulder.

If we intended to sign Doyle initially but have switched to Souza to play the same position, that is really quite a big change of plan for the midfield setup

We go from a playmaker in the middle to a ball winner

Could the plan be to play with 2 CMs and regularly field 3 attacking players ?

Just a thought. Bringing Souza is will, potentially, allow us to play Berge in his better position, slightly more advanced.

Maybe a 5-1-2-2 with Souza at the base of a midfield triangle/3 with Berge and Slimane more advanced, behind a 10 and lone striker, playing off the shoulder.
We are gonna struggle anyway this season, even more with only 10 players playing 😉
Edit: well seen!

We need him or another very similar player in fucking sharpish, alongside an AM, and they need to be in the building by midweek so that they can at least train with us a few times before Saturday.

I would feel a lot better even with them on the bench when we kick off, assuming they won't be completely up to match speed.

Back
Top Bottom