Roy's View From... View From West Brom

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Super quick work. My match report will delayed till tomorrow evening I reckon due to beer/work

Love it 😍
Now chill everyone we back where we belong

The fact that George Baldock is capable of sprinting past almost all our team tells you everything about our sides lack of anything”

cheers mate, I didn't expect this before Friday. Thought you'd be supping.

Cheers Roy. All reasonably measured and quite respectful from the WBA contingent. Marks lost for the usual "they're not that special" remarks though. Theres always fucking one.
Anyway don't care, we're up with room to spare,off to work with no hangover (that's Saturday) and life is so,so sweet today.

Love it 😍
Now chill everyone we back where we belong

The fact that George Baldock is capable of sprinting past almost all our team tells you everything about our sides lack of anything”
One of the fastest players on the pitch…

The comment
Up until we gave them a goal we were the best side, I take it this WBA fan didn't watch the game.
1st half pretty even you could argue that WBA were the slightly better side.
2nd half they were never really in it didn't create much except for the shot near the end that Wes saved.

The comment about the two goal scorers is interesting. Looking forward to recruitment this summer as since the PL season we’ve got most of it spot on!

Can I just say a very special "Cheers Panchero!"

“Have to say i am not even angry or bothered about the defeat because i expected it, not because Sheffield United are anything special (they arent) but it was a pressure game and we just dont win them.”

Oh yes we are pal, oh yes we are.

Thanks Roy.

Well, they started well & could have had a couple, missing a great chance & should have had a pen, but they had already started to fade by then & we took control & there was only one winner after that. Our intensity in the 2nd half was amazing & we could & maybe should have scored more. Officials garbage as per usual, for both teams.

Back
Top Bottom