Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bournemouth as a resort isn’t brilliant slight upgrade on Skeggy.

It might not be, but the areas around it e.g. Sandbanks; are home to a lot of seriously wealthy people. I'm afraid Skeggy is not

Simple....Howe leaves.....Bournemouth will drop like a stone....Oh and thank you Roy always look forward to this

Billy came on and Betfair offered 20/1 against him being next scorer - daft bastards, but I suppose they fell for all the media crap we've all had a good laugh at.

Bournemouth should count their blessings for that point - we set up and went out there to be cautious, and understandably so given all the hype about the Prem. Villa took a different approach at Spurs and ran out of steam and belief, but still went mighty close to getting a point. Jack Grealish looked as though he wanted to check his pocket watch before deciding what to do with the ball - you'd have thought he'd learnt from the 1st minute when his defensive colleague tried to do the same.

That Man City scoreline scares the shit out of you, until you look closely at the West Ham comedy-club they refer to as their defence. As for playing like a team, they looked like they'd never been introduced before the game.
OK - there's a load of very special strikers and top-notch midfield players in the Prem, but there's a significant number of pretty average defenders too, and too many of them afraid to put a boot in once the ball is played into the area. Cue Billy.......

They (Bournemouth) all go on about 'we had a bad game.'

But you are as good as your are allowed to play, and if we make you look crap, then we obviously succeeded.

Sheffield United.............playing teams playing shit since 2016.

And getting promoted twice..............funny old game. We must be so lucky.

The thing I find unbelievable is that Bournemouth were literally a nothing club just 5 years ago. Eddie Howe deserves unimaginable credit for what he’s done for that club, very much like our own Chris Wilder.

I’d like to think that, should we stay up for a few years, we’d stay relatively grounded in our respect for the newly promoted teams and just how difficult it is to get out of the Championship.

We seemed to grow in confidence in the second half and had that game come a couple of months down the line we may have nicked all three points. Today’s game confirms to me that we are more than capable of establishing ourselves in this division.

He does deserve credit
But I still remember him leaving for Burnley at the drop of a hat and not giving a toss about Bournemouth

Cheers Panchero!

I've seen that replay a thousand times and it doesn't bounce off anyones arm
Also notice that if sharp doesn't score Robinson is right behind him
In fact there are blades everywhere it's like that ten up front option on FIFA
It bounced off Egan's chest. I thought it was handball in the heat of the moment but it clearly wasn't.

So Fleck was booked for diving. Quickly learning the dark arts of the Premiership. Thou quickly learn I’ll give thou that.

At the time BT said it had gone to VAR, as I understand all goals do.

Yep, every goal is automatically checked.

Can't believe I'm doing this in response to Some Guy On Twitter, but the ball pretty clearly hit Egan smack in the bird's nest.

1565620991846.png

It then rather amusingly ricochets directly into Ake's face:

1565620963820.png

The bigger mystery is why that guy has drawn "OL" on his image. Is he missing the initial "L"?

Yep, every goal is automatically checked.

Can't believe I'm doing this in response to Some Guy On Twitter, but the ball pretty clearly hit Egan smack in the bird's nest.

View attachment 59697

It then rather amusingly ricochets directly into Ake's face:

View attachment 59701

The bigger mystery is why that guy has drawn "OL" on his image. Is he missing the initial "L"?

These screenshots brought to you courtesy of our official sponsor; "Dem Blades Fanzine".

If you've not heard of it, you should have. It is a fantastic publication full of story, opinion, irreverance.........

Back
Top Bottom