Roy's View From... View From Bournemouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Sheff utd played at their best to get a point against a very poor Bournemouth team. We will improve whereas they will struggle playing every team like that

How many more times are we gonna have to hear this fucking bullshit

We were always going to be a bit more cautious than usual today and probably will be for a while until we try to find our feet, they're lucky they didn't get the full flowing Sheffield United. We were nowhere near at our best.
Our team without the semi cautious attitude would have probably beaten them today

The thing I find unbelievable is that Bournemouth were literally a nothing club just 5 years ago. Eddie Howe deserves unimaginable credit for what he’s done for that club, very much like our own Chris Wilder.

I’d like to think that, should we stay up for a few years, we’d stay relatively grounded in our respect for the newly promoted teams and just how difficult it is to get out of the Championship.

We seemed to grow in confidence in the second half and had that game come a couple of months down the line we may have nicked all three points. Today’s game confirms to me that we are more than capable of establishing ourselves in this division.

“However, Sheff utd played at their best to get a point against a very poor Bournemouth team. We will improve whereas they will struggle playing every team like that”

Must say it’s impressive how knowledgeable Premier League fans are.

Not only do they know what our best is but they know we’ll struggle playing like that against anybody else in the Premier League.

I also have to admit how very fortunate we have been to play Bournemouth when they’ve had an off day.

In fact we’ve been fortunate in the last 3 seasons for some unknown reasons.

Our lucks bound to run out sooner or later..,

Fckin hell theyre deluded. We were the better side at their league 1 standard ground that they couldnt even fill. They will be in the bottom 3, we wont

Bournemouth suffering from Norwichitis, being proper diving dirty gets and not noticing.

We had far more chances, even set up cautiously in the first half.

And pot kettle black saying our goal was scruffy, their goal was hardly Messi at full pomp.

You can fuck off Bournemouth, £75m Nathan Ake, my arse.

Not worth 75 Vietnamese Dong.

Cheers Roy.

Ahh, the more things change, the more the stay the same.

I always love how any good result we get is never because we're any good, it's just the team we were playing happened to be shit that day. Just wild coincidence it happens so frequently.
Expect plenty of that in the media and on MOTD for the whole season

Makes my blood boil when a town,ground,set up which should be in L1 make us feel like we are the underdogs

Back
Top Bottom