Vardy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We saw what he thought of us when he smashed our corner flag after scoring the winner. He fucking hates us, and it's reciprocal.

Never happening in a million years.

Legs have gone and that's his over riding strength.

He got a 10 minute cameo at the end of their game tonight.

If we are signing 37 year old Championship reserve players, then we are in trouble.

Massive no from me.

Is Terry Curran available?
To be honest I was delighted when he came to us. I thought we would get promotion. I was trying to understand why he wanted to join us. I didn't watch many games during the 1982-83 season due to playing football on Saturday afternoons

He spoke of his loyalty when choosing to stay with Leicester, he'd never come here. Not overly fussed at this point either.

Is Terry Curran available?
Im old enough to remember that tw@t pulling on our shirt. I’m not a booer generally but gave it some when he came here. Hated ever second he spent ont pitch. This would be 10 fold, words cannot express how much I’m against it. Then I remember who’s posted the rumour and I’m at piece again thinking of a keyboard attention grabbing wanna be.
If we are signing 37 year old Championship reserve players
If we were it would have been be Sharp, Imagine letting him go and bringing that in?

To be honest I was delighted when he came to us. I thought we would get promotion. I was trying to understand why he wanted to join us. I didn't watch many games during the 1982-83 season due to playing football on Saturday afternoons
I wasnt silent he was never going to be accepted by blades fans especially after his antics at the sty on boxing day 79

Vardy on course to get a league winners medal with Leicester and possibly break the Championship points record. Why would he move so late in his career for occasional minutes in a side 20th in Prem? He wouldn't obviously.

Sunjihi street cred at about -99% now. Sad times.

our linament bill would go through the roof

do Nike make a zimmer frame

he would have been ideal for the pigs but couldnt stomach the 95 % drop in wages

Appreciate we have had a few ex-Pigs over the years, (although Vardy never actually played for them) and have actually turned a few of them into Blades, (Geary, Bradshaw etc) but I would draw the line at Steptoe wearing the red and white, on a par with Curran in the wanker stakes for me...

This would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

We already have:
McBurnie
Archer
Brewster
Osula
Jebbison

All who can play through the middle. There's no sense in us going for a past it Jamie Vardy.

Vardy on course to get a league winners medal with Leicester and possibly break the Championship points record. Why would he move so late in his career for occasional minutes in a side 20th in Prem? He wouldn't obviously.

Sunjihi street cred at about -99% now. Sad times.
Already got his medal if same as Prem rules (>5 appearances)

37 and his best days behind him. He’s even considering retirement as his contract is up at the end of the season

Not for me personally and goes against PA’s philosophy of signing up younger players.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he turned his nose up at us even if offered a deal of sorts

Diaz at 24 would be one we should pursue
I know we sing it at everybody but Vardy at 37 really is "just a shit Billy Sharp"

Legs have gone and that's his over riding strength.

He got a 10 minute cameo at the end of their game tonight.

If we are signing 37 year old Championship reserve players, then we are in trouble.

Massive no from me.
I've already seen enough Leicester reserves turning in garbage performances for us this season to last me a lifetime.

If you're reading this Steptoe (I know you're not as the OP is full of shit) then please don't darken our door you fucking scrubber. And that also goes for your slag bag of a wife.
Excuse my potential ignorance, but why have a dig at her?

Back
Top Bottom