Vardy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know this is a nonsense rumour, but having read this thread, i'd like us to sign him just so that i can read the multiple threads on the subject with a nice cuppa and see the melt downs go into full swing... It would start with Vardy vitriol and then move into Wilder and the Prince with a final dig at Bettis for being the snake to get it over the line.

Vardy has been a fantastic footballer, playing in the Top division for 8 or 9 years, winning the Premier league, playing for England 26 times. All of this on the back of being released from the Academy of our neighbours and having to climb through the leagues to realise his dream. He's done incredibly well and his experience must be immeasurable at Leicester.

Credit to him as well for getting back fit and being patient, I understand he played well in the cup on the weekend, but his career as a player is coming to an end.

He's an absolute shit house, like Billy has been for years, he knows how he can also be a pantomime villian and he understands rivalry perfectly. His smashing of our corner flag demonstrating it, which probably just crossed the line, but played into the hands of some of our fans. He's a twat, a piggy twat but a hell of a player in his time.

Get him signed, lets see the forum meltdown :D

I know this is a nonsense rumour, but having read this thread, i'd like us to sign him just so that i can read the multiple threads on the subject with a nice cuppa and see the melt downs go into full swing... It would start with Vardy vitriol and then move into Wilder and the Prince with a final dig at Bettis for being the snake to get it over the line.

Vardy has been a fantastic footballer, playing in the Top division for 8 or 9 years, winning the Premier league, playing for England 26 times. All of this on the back of being released from the Academy of our neighbours and having to climb through the leagues to realise his dream. He's done incredibly well and his experience must be immeasurable at Leicester.

Credit to him as well for getting back fit and being patient, I understand he played well in the cup on the weekend, but his career as a player is coming to an end.

He's an absolute shit house, like Billy has been for years, he knows how he can also be a pantomime villian and he understands rivalry perfectly. His smashing of our corner flag demonstrating it, which probably just crossed the line, but played into the hands of some of our fans. He's a twat, a piggy twat but a hell of a player in his time.

Get him signed, lets see the forum meltdown :D

Agree with pretty much all that SB - with the exception of McB and JLT we're too nice. Even our big midfield enforcer doesn't go round kicking and intimidating people.

If he was a year younger or Utd were in the Champ, I'd be all for it - I just can't see him having such a positive effect in the Prem, as he legs appear to be going.

Or as Peter Cro
What really baffles me in all this is how someone so fucking obnoxious and pug ugly actually got to shag more than one bird in his lifetime?
I guess there really is someone for everyone :confused:.
utb
As Peter Crouch said when asked what would you be if you weren't a footballer - "a virgin"

Back
Top Bottom