Vardy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I can only think Wilder wants to weed out who the leaks in his circle are; so he’s told them all a different name.
SunJiHi has posted Vardy and now he knows who his leak is.

Coincidentally a similar tactic used against Rebekah Vardy.

Excuse my potential ignorance, but why have a dig at her?
Research her background and not just the Wagatha Christie crap.

Vardy's ex lives near some friends of ours. The whole lot of them are an absolute joke.

I can't decide if you've gone full troll or people at the club are doing a Mrs Rooney and trying to catch out leakers...... It's not Rebecca vardy's account this time
Nice one Berkshire 😂 The club trying to catch out leakers makes sense to me…but then I do love a good conspiracy theory 😂

Vardy's ex lives near some friends of ours.
What really baffles me in all this is how someone so fucking obnoxious and pug ugly actually got to shag more than one bird in his lifetime?
I guess there really is someone for everyone :confused:.
utb

What really baffles me in all this is how someone so fucking obnoxious and pug ugly actually got to shag more than one bird in his lifetime?
utb
To paraphrase Mrs Merton, ‘What was it about the millionaire Jamie Vardy that first attracted you to him?’

I reckon someone at the club has planted this on Sunjihi so they can confirm who’s leaking info.

utb
Well Rebekah, what first attracted you to the multi millionaire Jamie Vardy?

IMG_0739.jpeg

I reckon someone at the club has planted this on Sunjihi so they can confirm who’s leaking info.
Hope you are right. It's about time this clown is found out and stopped leaking the lineups.

Although he/she hasn't done it since wilder had a dig in his presser about it.

utb

There's plenty uglier people in the world than Jamie Vardy.

He's more "ruff n ready" / "chavvy", than ugly 🤷‍♂️ . Suppose having Wednesday ties does add hatred though

1706093654477.png1706093728035.png

There's literally hundreds.

When someone says Jamie Vardy, nobodies first thought is "ugly".
Steve Cooper on the other hand
True, but SC looks like he could eat an apple through a tennis racket, but wealthy enough for that not to matter I’m sure…..

Back
Top Bottom