CONFIRMED Tyler Smith sold to Hull City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got to be sarcasm given 10 of his 20 were at Barrow in the national league
At league 1 level it's 2 in 14, 3 in 20, 1 in 4 and 7 in 23.
He wouldn't have even been close to the bench all year never mind a contributor
Jamie Vardy

Live picture of Our transfer brains trust after concluding a deal to bring in £nil for a promising young player.

819AFB2E-198A-40A4-87A4-66C41EEF5CD2.jpeg

I can’t imagine any well run football club would give players away as a charitable donation?
Many clubs do rather than lose them on a bosman and have no control over the terms of the deal. We’ve done a lot of chaotic stuff this summer this isn’t one of them.

Many clubs do rather than lose them on a bosman and have no control over the terms of the deal. We’ve done a lot of chaotic stuff this summer this isn’t one of them.
Someone on twitter saying we have given him to Hull with a "100%" sell on clause, which in this case is not bad business at all given we can just get him back for free if he's any good. Yes not reliable but that's the kinda deal Hull can strike with the embargo

Someone on twitter saying we have given him to Hull with a "100%" sell on clause, which in this case is not bad business at all given we can just get him back for free if he's any good. Yes not reliable but that's the kinda deal Hull can strike with the embargo
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a massive sell on clause and a buy back.

What difference does it make if he's wank ?

Does a 100 percent sell on clause mean that if he became the new Messi and Man City bid a trillion for him, we could have him back for nowt?

Been released by Hull. I hope he manages to pick up another club. Probably best served dropping to league 1 for regular football.

Weird timing to comment on potential contractual obligations one minute after someone says that contract is done?
Would you hope we don’t add clauses in just in case.
I don’t see your point.

Would you hope we don’t add clauses in just in case.
I don’t see your point.

Normally when I see a thread relating to a bit part player of ours from years ago, one of two things have happened:

a) Someone's being a wanker and bumping shit for no reason
b) Something pertinent has happened and the relevant point is at the end of the thread, not the start

Either way I'd find out he's been released, negating the need to make any sort of "I hope we've got a sell-on clause!" point

Normally when I see a thread relating to a bit part player of ours from years ago, one of two things have happened:

a) Someone's being a wanker and bumping shit for no reason
b) Something pertinent has happened and the relevant point is at the end of the thread, not the start

Either way I'd find out he's been released, negating the need to make any sort of "I hope we've got a sell-on clause!" point
I misread the post sorry.
I didn’t bump the post so not being a wanker for no reason..

You're having quite the Saturday afternoon on here mate 🤣 Id go back to bed and start again fella
Tell me about it.
I thought he had
been sold on and saw the quote about clauses.
Was in middle of mowing the lawn and not read properly 😐

Back
Top Bottom