CONFIRMED Tyler Smith sold to Hull City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good move for him happy he got to make a competitive debut in the red and white as a blade but he needs to forge a career for himself now and his omission against derby was telling.

Indeed, he has been around enough for us to decide if he is going to make our first team or not. Good luck to him.

Good luck to the lad but can you imagine the outcry on here if he goes onto do well for them this season and our existing forwards continue to struggle!

GLTTL

He played well against Carlisle in the cup, linking up with Brewster a few times.

Good news for all parties.

If he was going to make his breakthrough and play with us regularly then it would have happened before now. Weve obviously had another look at him and think he's not quite up to scratch yet, whilst it's another out of the door and a wage saved. Probably a small transfer fee to us too which all helps.

I wish him all the best in his future career.

Good news for all parties.

If he was going to make his breakthrough and play with us regularly then it would have happened before now. Weve obviously had another look at him and think he's not quite up to scratch yet, whilst it's another out of the door and a wage saved. Probably a small transfer fee to us too which all helps.

I wish him all the best in his future career.

True plus I think the main reason he has gone there is to link up with McCann who was his gaffer when on loan at Donny.

Good luck to him.

Needed to leave in order to get regular football.

Hope he does well and we have some kind of buy back/sell on clause.

Good luck!

Reminds me of when we sold Sharp to Scunthorpe.
Wasn’t Sharp prolific in the youth team / reserves?

I don’t remember the same noises about Tyler Smith at all? (I’ve got a shit memory though 😂)

I don’t remember the same noises about Tyler Smith at all? (I’ve got a shit memory though 😂)
He scored plenty for the academy sides he was on the same trajectory as RND but has stalled a bit a change of scene may revive his prospects or it might now but I think he’ll have a solid career.

He scored plenty for the academy sides he was on the same trajectory as RND but has stalled a bit a change of scene may revive his prospects or it might now but I think he’ll have a solid career.
Yes, me too. It doesn’t remind me of letting Billy Sharp go though.

Top scorer at U23 level a couple of years back I think - maybe at 18/19? Ball_Sup (Phil) might be able to remember.

GLTTL though. He'll make a career at clubs like Hull: a decent level but nowhere near the size of United

Top scorer at U23 level a couple of years back I think - maybe at 18/19? Ball_Sup (Phil) might be able to remember.

GLTTL though. He'll make a career at clubs like Hull: a decent level but nowhere near the size of United
"remember" FFS. That's not happening any time soon. Looking it up.....

2017/18 U23 22 goals from 35 starts & 1 sub

The Carrier Bag Firm tell me that the goals Ty scored v Watford U23 earlier in the season moved him ahead of Jordan Hallam as our all time top U23 PDL Scorer.

Back
Top Bottom