Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v. Sheffield United - 2nd May 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TOTT
TOTT
TOTT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1619970448442.png v. 1619970456135.png
EPL Week 34 - Sunday 2nd May 2021 - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee:
Andre Marriner
Assistant Referee: Scott Ledger
Assistant Referee: Simon Long
Fourth Official: Kevin Friend
Video Assistant Referee: Peter Bankes
Additional Video Assistant Referee: James Mainwaring

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-05-02 at 16.50.33.png

Spurs are playing their most attacking side. We're going to get spanked.

I reckon it probably is. It could be Stevens LCB and Osborn LWB with Basham in midfield (a three, with Norwood and Fleck), but I doubt it.
Think it will be Bash Egan Stevens in the back three

Is Ampadu injured or we just playing lads who will be here next season?

Is Ampadu injured or we just playing lads who will be here next season?
The new manager who doesn't even know he's the new manager has asked for only players who will be her here next season to start 😜

Lol Egan poor pass, then giving getting yellow with a clumsy tackle... 20 mill? Give ur head a wobble

Honestly would Baldock be a huge loss if someone came for him?

Interesting stats from the Guardian:
Sander Berge is back in the Sheffield United squad, for the first time since the defeat to Manchester United on 17 December. In 20 games since his injury the Blades have been the second worst team in the division (after Southampton), and had the season started then they would now be one win (and some goal difference) away from Newcastle in 16th and safety. They have won 0.8 points per game in this period. This isn’t great, but it’s a massive improvement: in 13 games with Berge in the squad they won one point at 0.077 points per game.

Is getting on the ball and passing it to our guys too much to ask,because it's a basic of football.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Heckingbottom on the touchline has the look of a man working out whether there's owt in the freezer needs defrosting soon.

Sander Berge is back in the Sheffield United squad, for the first time since the defeat to Manchester United on 17 December. In 20 games since his injury the Blades have been the second worst team in the division (after Southampton), and had the season started then they would now be one win (and some goal difference) away from Newcastle in 16th and safety. They have won 0.8 points per game in this period. This isn’t great, but it’s a massive improvement: in 13 games with Berge in the squad they won one point at 0.077 points per game.

I though he got injured at home to Spurs?

[Edit - I totally got that wrong]

Lies damn lies and statistics

I know we're not allowed to mention formations anymore at United, management deems it a cardinal sin, but this shape really isnt working for us today is it?

Lots of holes and a big gap between the front 2 and the rest of the team.

"Berge is an aerial threat".
When did that happen then? 🤔

Does next manager really have to use 352 we can't create anything

Back
Top Bottom