Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v. Sheffield United - 2nd May 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TOTT
TOTT
TOTT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1619970448442.png v. 1619970456135.png
EPL Week 34 - Sunday 2nd May 2021 - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee:
Andre Marriner
Assistant Referee: Scott Ledger
Assistant Referee: Simon Long
Fourth Official: Kevin Friend
Video Assistant Referee: Peter Bankes
Additional Video Assistant Referee: James Mainwaring

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-05-02 at 16.50.33.png

Training cones move more in wind than our defence on that goal.

Hopelessly outplayed, out-paced and out-thought. Spurs win every 50/50 and make sure they get every break of the ball when challenging. We can barely string three passes together. Every third touch is give-away. Nothing up top from Didsy and Brewster.
Apart from that, it's ace!
utb

Absolute bullshit
In what way? I’m definitely not a Ramsdale knocker at all, but I think he should have done a lot better with that. I’m sure our goalkeeping coach will agree too, and I think they’ll go back over it and agree that he could have been bigger. Football is about learning (especially at his age), and that is a case in point.

Some of the lads need to get a couple of steaks down em ffs
How many times have they just stuck a toe out to try and tackle and their player just waltzes through em? It’s nearly every time Spurs come away with the ball ffs

It’s just poor isn’t it. We just don’t have the individual talent to play in the Premier League. The collective talent is there under the right manager as we’ve seen and even that has gone against us. We’re dire, as we’ve known properly since October. Sad really.

I don’t get your point? He should be at full height with arms stretched, not on his knees with his arms straight.
And what if he knocks it to the side of him while he's stood bolt upright with arms in the air ?
Would look a right twat

We’ve got relegation written all over us next season if we appoint this clown. Fucking Beavis and Butthead would do a better job than him and Tindall.

A goalkeeper should almost never be stood with legs straight, slows your ability to react to a situation dramatically

Bogle just gets worse with every game,no idea what positives he gives us.He actually looks like a non pro footballer.

And what if he knocks it to the side of him while he's stood bolt upright with arms in the air ?
Would look a right twat

It needs a star jump, not bolt upright. As it was, he stayed narrow and bent his knees.

Only 1-0 up at the end of the first half? Wouldn't want to be in that Spurs dressing room!

What bit of play best sums up that half?

Fleck attempting one of those surging forward runs from last season, going three paces at about 3 mph and then falling over and giving the ball away.

We really are very very poor arent we?

I can honestly say I really don't give a shit what the final score is. The apathy I'm feeling is becoming very worrying

Back
Top Bottom