Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v. Sheffield United - 2nd May 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TOTT
TOTT
TOTT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1619970448442.png v. 1619970456135.png
EPL Week 34 - Sunday 2nd May 2021 - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee:
Andre Marriner
Assistant Referee: Scott Ledger
Assistant Referee: Simon Long
Fourth Official: Kevin Friend
Video Assistant Referee: Peter Bankes
Additional Video Assistant Referee: James Mainwaring

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-05-02 at 16.50.33.png

Short corner losing 0-4 get a corner what do we do we take a short corner this beggars belief GET IT IN THE BOX

It worries me if they are on the list of 5 the others must be pap.

I’ve been watching United now for 64 years and I don’t think I have seen a United team so bereft of simple footballing techniques.

What do we do on the training field? Why cant we pass, why can’t we run, why can’t we defend, why can’t we control the ball, why can’t we shoot and why the heck do we alway pass backwards..oh, because we can’t pass forward.

This is really very bad and very sad.

toledo

I don’t think we are as bad as people are making out, we are miles away from prem quality for sure and the real prem teams are pointing that out now. I think realistically we are a mid table championship team that rode a wave beyond our level. Confidence is shot and it’s clear to see in every game. Get back down and get over the dramatic reactions most football fans have and I think we will be back at the level we are actually good enough for, mid table/top half championship for now

If Hecky, after saying he doesn’t want job is in our top 5 potential replacements. How wank are the other 4.....Adkins, Blackwell, Adams or fucking Thompson

Switched it off at 0-4. I started watching the Killing on BBC4 last night. I'll go back to that. We look awful. Can only string passes together in our final third (and heart stopping ones at that), midfield diving in all over the place and toothless up front. A dire performance.

Apart from Basham, if any of this lot leave in the summer, I won't shed a tear. Ramsdale played well but his distribution is woeful, as for the rest, Jesus Christ. Norwood, how hard can taking a free kick be??

If they'd lost 8 nil tonight I couldn't be more apathetic. Reight side. Yawn

Is it 7 yet...

I’ve been watching United now for 64 years and I don’t think I have seen a United team so bereft of simple footballing techniques.

What do we do on the training field? Why cant we pass, why can’t we run, why can’t we defend, why can’t we control the ball, why can’t we shoot and why the heck do we alway pass backwards..oh, because we can’t pass forward.

toledo
They practice stamping on heads.

Does anyone remember The Simpsons episode where Homer as a Krusty impersonator (is it the Klown Kollege episode?) beats the s&*t out of the Krusty Burglar?

Some kid goes "Stop! Stop! He's already dead!"

That's what this has felt like in the second half especially...

End this season now, please, and if the board really think Hecky is the solution... There's a much bigger problem out there! Utterly painful to watch, clueless at times.

toledo

You obviously didnt watch us in the dark days of the 3rd Division
Losing at Wrexham 4-0 on a Tuesday night 42 years ago

Back
Top Bottom