Tom Lawrence

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Now out injured for weeks, probably months. I'm sure if he'd signed this would have gone down to our training ground!

Out for the rest of the season having managed 5 appearances.
All that gloating from the Rangers fans..........and they've turned on Lunny again😂
TBF Lunny has been turning in half-hearted, ’can’t be arsed to chase back’ performances, even in the Old Firm game…so I’m not surprised they’ve turned on him again.

No matter who you support there are certain qualities that supporters expect. The desire to work hard is close to the top of that list, but in Lunny's case he can be very selective in deciding when to graft and when to allow other teammates to do the work he considered below him.

I don't think anyone who saw Lunny play could question his willingness to tackle, but this became a partial part of his game not the wholehearted commitment expected over a full 90 minutes. Some may refer to this as the behaviour of a 'wage thief', and given Lunny's eagerness to leave United I can't think of a good reason to show much sympathy with the absence of loyalty Lunny considered an intrusion on his career ambitions.

Out for the rest of the season having managed 5 appearances.
All that gloating from the Rangers fans..........and they've turned on Lunny again😂
Thing with Lundstram is, he went from being very much a squad player who barely played to a starter when we got promoted.
Main reason being Wilder thought because he had good legs and wasn't shy to press it would help our defensive game. And it did.
But Lundstram has always had a decent knack of timing runs into the box too for goalscoring opportunities.

When we went up and Lundstram was starting he was really giving it his all, 100% committed performances. Whilst ever he did this he looked good.

He definitely seemed to get a bit of hump on when Sander was signed. I reckon he was hoping for a new deal that Jan and then Sander signs on bigger bucks.
His performances started to drop mainly after the covid restart.

Subsequently Lunny and his agent in the covid summer decided that they would not sign a new deal and I'm quite confident had Rangers already in mind/dialogue to sign.

When he went to Rangers he started off well and sometimes puts a shift in but can't help but feel he's dropped off which is why the crit is coming in.

https://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/337840-lundstram/

A few comments...
"Pathetic. Played like a player in a legends game. Looks unfit, looked like he just couldn't be fucked."

"He's done. We have had his purple patch, his standard level is brutal. Get rid with Jack and Kamara. Spending a fortune on absolute pish."

"Looks overweight, unfit and lumbers about the park passing it backwards. Shouldn't be starting for us anymore."

"Big immobile lump."

"It's what happened in Sheffield tbh.
Played like a world class player for a season or so then went off the boil big time."

"One of the worst performances I’ve seen in an old firm. Said after 4 minutes he needed hooked, he was still on 61 minutes and two goals against later."

"Punt him, another coward that can't handle playing for us."

"Can’t stand the cunt. Trots about the midfield like he’s world class. No effort and very little ability.
Had his little purple patch but he’s hopeless."

"He is not the best on earth and never will be a total fraud overpaid mercenary like the rest of them."
All posted within forty-five minutes of the final whistle.

Lovely to see. They were creaming themselves when they signed him and were calling most Blades fans jealous when we were trying to tell them what a lazy wanker he is. Oh dear. Truths a bitch sometimes. Let them pay for the lazy cunt. Not out problem. He is a charlatan and a wage thief. In fact if we ever signed this thunder cunt again I wouldn't walk into Bramall Lane until he had fucked off again. That's how much time I have for him. Enjoy him Rangers .. 😆

Lovely to see. They were creaming themselves when they signed him and were calling most Blades fans jealous when we were trying to tell them what a lazy wanker he is. Oh dear. Truths a bitch sometimes. Let them pay for the lazy cunt. Not out problem. He is a charlatan and a wage thief. In fact if we ever signed this thunder cunt again I wouldn't walk into Bramall Lane until he had fucked off again. That's how much time I have for him. Enjoy him Rangers .. 😆
Didn't Rangers fans also laugh when we signed Wes.
Never mind a Pre-Season friendly with their bum chums from S6 and they can console each other with living in the shadow of their city rivals.

TBF Lunny has been turning in half-hearted, ’can’t be arsed to chase back’ performances, even in the Old Firm game…so I’m not surprised they’ve turned on him again.
Maybe there just his level? He had a freaky spell under us in the premier league mostly hyped up by his fantasy league points being messed up due to them playing him as a defender!

Back
Top Bottom