Player Suggestion Tom Bayliss

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers buddy

"You are the company you keep" comes to mind.

Yeh, but as i say, everyone has at least one mate that is a dickhead.

Doesn't make you as bad as them.

That being said i know nothing of Bayliss other than a few clips i've seen of him this season.

Shopping a Aldi again , thought we might have move up the supermarket chain a bit for next season.

Yeh, but as i say, everyone has at least one mate that is a dickhead.

Doesn't make you as bad as them.

That being said i know nothing of Bayliss other than a few clips i've seen of him this season.

More people should call out their dickhead mates imo. The world would be a nicer place.

I genuinely can’t imagine much worse than having to spend my holiday with the prick in that video.

More people should call out their dickhead mates imo. The world would be a nicer place.

I genuinely can’t imagine much worse than having to spend my holiday with the prick in that video.

Especially when your “pal”, in this example, is slagging off your current employer and posting it on the internet in a video which features you. Don’t need to be Mastermind to realise that won’t play out well.

From Coventry, apparently we're in for him??

Difficult stuff:

Screenshot 2019-07-10 at 18.10.05.png

Probably bullshit too.

What would we sign him for? To be Norwood's competition?

If not, and I think not, then he'd purely be a development player and we don't sign players like that.

What would we sign him for? To be Norwood's competition?

If not, and I think not, then he'd purely be a development player and we don't sign players like that.

He'd be back-up, I'd guess. After Norwood and Fleck we've got no one realistically who can compete in midfield at this level. Lundstram gives us a different option from the bench and Bash could cover in small bursts. We need a couple of others in the squad.Bringing in someone like this, 20 - played 60 games - great potential, makes sense. We need some younger players in the squad coming through. We can't afford to go out and buy fully formed replacements.

Not sure he'd have much chance of getting a game or even a place on the bench would he?

There's nothing wrong with repeating threads, it when you start repeating yourself, you should be annoyed.

Surely if you pay a buy-out clause, they can't demand a sell-on?

Why not? The "buy out" clause is a totally different thing to a "sell on" fee. The buy out allows the contract to be broken at any time for a fixed sum of money, that doesn't preclude them from inserting a sell on fee as a condition of the sale.

Why not? The "buy out" clause is a totally different thing to a "sell on" fee. The buy out allows the contract to be broken at any time for a fixed sum of money, that doesn't preclude them from inserting a sell on fee as a condition of the sale.

But if the buy out clause breaks the contract; what right do the selling club have to add in a sell on clause?

Now if the buy out clause included a sell on fee, that would be a different story. i.e. If a club offers £3m + a 20% sell on, the bid must be accepted.

But if the buy out clause breaks the contract; what right do the selling club have to add in a sell on clause?

Now if the buy out clause included a sell on fee, that would be a different story. i.e. If a club offers £3m + a 20% sell on, the bid must be accepted.

Oh you'll have to get Addison to sort this one out mate, I'm not a lawyer, but I think you've answered your own question. It's possible, is all I'm saying, and you've just given an example of that.

Anyhow...what were we talking about?

Ah yes...Tom Bayleaf.

He's been getting rave reviews but I agree with the other observation on here...he's very thin and only has one leg. So maybe we should look elsewhere.

Aye, I think this is right. They’ll only be able to get a sell-on if it’s part of the buy-out clause. Can’t agree to sell someone for £5m, then when someone bids £5m, you turn around and say “oh actually, we have a few more conditions”. Doesn’t work like that. The buy-out clause has already been triggered.

Back
Top Bottom