To the ‘fans’ leaving early

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What I object about is fans leaving their seats early then standing at the exit blocking others view :mad:

Agreed, I see this on the Kop from the SS or Upper Tier, people leaving their seat but will stand down in the corner between the Kop and JS for a speedy exit once the ref blows for full time. Arseholes, especially to those who sit low down towards the front.

Maybe we could have a bell at the Lane that Gary Sinclair could ring after the game when it’s deemed ok for us to leave?

If you dont stay to the end, how you ever going to beg a shirt?

There’s no ignorance. I could have phrased it more delicately. But the self entitled brigade couldn’t take it however it was phrased. Thank fuck it didn’t go to pens. They’d have missed it. Every cloud.
Do you want to have a go at ‘phrasing it more delicately’ then ?

Maybe we could have a bell at the Lane that Gary Sinclair could ring after the game when it’s deemed ok for us to leave?

If you dont stay to the end, how you ever going to beg a shirt?
Been to Ibrox a few times and I’m sure there must be some sort of signal at 80 minutes for the first, considerable, wave of fans to leave. Mind you, when you see the queues for the underground I can assume the reason.

It's one of my bugbears, same people need to get the last bus home on 85 minutes even on a Saturday lunchtime kick off. It seems very disrespectful to me but you'll never change their behaviour. It's like arguing about who people vote for - their position will never make sense to you and vice versa.
Today though I didn't notice a lot of blades leaving early. Far more city fans seemed to, although that might be to do with my vantage point. I will say this though: Wembley is a shit place to get away from at full time. I hate going there.

I always stay to the end home or away but one exception was the Huddersfield play off final.

After a ridiculous queue and time taken to get back to Watford on the train after the Burnley final, no way was I doing that again, especially after a nightmare journey down getting to Wembley 10 mins before kick off and then sitting through baking sun for 2.5 hours with a 6 year old.

As soon as I saw Simmo's penalty rising over the bar we were heading for the exit.

It’s you who needs to grow up. Show some manners and show some respect.

your ‘circumstances’ can’t be so pressing if you can fuck off to Wembley for the day. And if you can fuck off to Wembley, you can show some respect by hanging around another 15 minutes and acknowledge the staff who have grafted to give you your day out.
Or.... Some may have made cuts and sacrifices wherever possible, In order to take their loved ones to a dream day at Wembley! Many taking packed lunches and own drinks as and where they could get away with it, just to afford to be there...

How is this relevant?? Because many will have also scoured the internet in order to find the cheapest possible means of getting to wembley. I know two of my friends have just bought a house and have to do the whole thing on the cheap, including buying train tickets on a nominated time train....This means that they had to leave the game on the 80th minute mark ( which might I add they were unimpressed by but for them it was necessary).....

City fans streamed out of the ground in equal measures as well, despite being 3-0 up.... Many had transport commitments to make and had to get back through london to get spicific trains etc. Granted, some will have wanted to beat the traffic and get out of london, prior to a long drive home...

But sorry bud, you have no right whatsoever to judge anyone or tell them what the should be doing in your eyes!!

I didnt see many or any leaving around us block 137, row 11, everyone stayed to applaude the lads, i started to leave then noticed hecky 30 yds behind the rest of the team so waited for him to give my thanks for a great day out.
Not seen anything posted elsewhere but did anyone see billy nearly getting his shirt pulled off in the penalty area , i and everyone round us did, a clear penalty

Bloke in front of me fucked off at 35, didn't resurface til about 65 and fucked off again at 80. Seemed more bothered about moving on to next boozer. I'm in the camp of not telling people how to spend their day but fucking hell.

You’re right, it hasn’t. I’m not saying it is. But for whatever reason you’ve chosen to leave early. And that’s on you. So own it. Checkmate.
Are you insane? Are you in charge of my life? Without question your OP is the worst ever on here and your patronising attitude sucks more than an ice lolly. You stay till you die of old age for all I care. In the meantime I'll do exactly what I want as will everyone else. God people like you are insufferable.

Just to add the number of empty seats shows plenty left before extra time. I'm sure the Manchester and Brighton forums would welcome your pearls of wisdom regarding their behavior. Maybe leave contact details to enable them to pop round and let you know what they think eh!

By the way. I didn't leave early yesterday as you falsely claim. So glad I'll never meet you. Or ever interact with you again.

Me leaving on 83 minutes when already 3-0 down was the difference between getting the 20:12 back to Chester or missing that and having to take a £50 taxi from Crewe to Chester after already spending £140 on my fare.

Sorry if I’ve upset you dad.

Travelling back to Manchester. I’ll try and respond to some of the dummy spitters tomorrow.

Haters aside, many others (most silently) have acknowledged the original post.
Oh yes , everybody silently agrees wi me , ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom