To the ‘fans’ leaving early

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsoot

Reaction score
Show a bit of respect and class and stay to the end to acknowledge the boys’ efforts along with Hecky and the coaches.

Leaving early is a proper c***s trick. If I was in charge I’d deduct ‘loyalty’ points off the lot of you. We’ve all had the privilege of going to Wembley today. The very least the players, staff and all the fans deserve is to be United and applaud everyone for their fantastic efforts.

Support isn’t defined by putting your hand in your pocket, or bigging yourself up by posting on social media. It’s about staying together through thick and thin to the very end and showing humility.

Agree to an extent but we’ve all spent our own money gone to the effort/expense of getting to Wembley etc so are entitled to do what we want on the day, whether people are leaving to try and get a head start on the long journey home or whether they want to get to the bar first and enjoy a few more drinks 🤷‍♂️ Enjoy it your way and make the most of the day however you want I say

I was driving to pick my lad up last night and streams of arse fans had left the emirates with 10 minutes to go. i can understand one or two going today to at least have a half chance of getting away from wembley earlier

Show a bit of respect and class and stay to the end to acknowledge the boys’ efforts along with Hecky and the coaches.

Leaving early is a proper c***s trick. If I was in charge I’d deduct ‘loyalty’ points off the lot of you. We’ve all had the privilege of going to Wembley today. The very least the players, staff and all the fans deserve is to be United and applaud everyone for their fantastic efforts.

Support isn’t defined by putting your hand in your pocket, or bigging yourself up by posting on social media. It’s about staying together through thick and thin to the very end and showing humility.
Dread to think what you think of people like me who watched on the TV at home!

No-one left early around us and looking around it seemed it was predominantly City fans who left early.

Far more leave early at the Lane than did today.

Agree to an extent but we’ve all spent our own money gone to the effort/expense of getting to Wembley etc so are entitled to do what we want on the day, whether people are leaving to try and get a head start on the long journey home or whether they want to get to the bar first and enjoy a few more drinks 🤷‍♂️ Enjoy it your way and make the most of the day however you want I say
Entitled. What a wonderful word. Describes 70% of the population these days

But you dont know everyones circumstances bully

If you pay your money it’s your choice

Imagine being so entitled and self obsessed that you think you can dictate how fans should act. Grow up
It’s you who needs to grow up. Show some manners and show some respect.
But you dont know everyones circumstances bully
your ‘circumstances’ can’t be so pressing if you can fuck off to Wembley for the day. And if you can fuck off to Wembley, you can show some respect by hanging around another 15 minutes and acknowledge the staff who have grafted to give you your day out.

Poor sods with little kids. Wankers the lot. Hang them and their kids.

It’s you who needs to grow up. Show some manners and show some respect.

your ‘circumstances’ can’t be so pressing if you can fuck off to Wembley for the day. And if you can fuck off to Wembley, you can show some respect by hanging around another 15 minutes and acknowledge the staff who have grafted to give you your day out.
Fuck off

I was driving to pick my lad up last night and streams of arse fans had left the emirates with 10 minutes to go. i can understand one or two going today to at least have a half chance of getting away from wembley earlier
And when they equalised they crept back in😂

Sure. This dig is at the minority. The majority of our fans were great. Are you posting the photo to call me out, or agree with me?

I’ve read no posts in this thread yet, just figured a photo post full time whistle was relevant

Lol. I stayed til the end but I’d never tell a fan what they can and can’t do. You’ve got elderly fans not wanting to be stuck in crowds, people with kids worried about getting caught up, or others who just need to get back. Many fans have paid hundreds of quid to be at Wembley today - and god knows whatever else following the team this season - and they are completely within their own rights to leave whenever they like without another fan being completely sanctimonious about it. Some thoughts are just best left kept to yourself.

No , just fukin hate bullys
Bullys? Grow a pair. We’ve got to our first FA cup semi final for 9 years, and some can’t stay behind a bit longer to acknowledge the players’ efforts? It’s so selfish.

Lol. I stayed til the end but I’d never tell a fan what they can and can’t do. You’ve got elderly fans not wanting to be stuck in crowds, people with kids worried about getting caught up, or others who just need to get back. Many fans have paid hundreds of quid to be at Wembley today - and god knows whatever else following the team this season - and they are completely within their own rights to leave whenever they like without another fan being completely sanctimonious about it. Some thoughts are just best left kept to yourself.
I don’t agree. If you’re prepared to turn up, turn up, and do the right thing.

i don't agree with fans leaving early i think you should stay & applaud hecky whether that's bramall lane or wembley.

but i can understand it as i was listening to fighting talk a week or 2 ago & colin murray was talking about Wembley said the transport links are shocking & make Wembley expierence terrible as going on 80 mins or leaving 2 songs early & you can save 2 hours of queuing & been kettled in thoses queue blocks on wembley way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom