To the ‘fans’ leaving early

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lads in front of us disappeared at about 60 minutes. And apart from those stood concourse when I went for a wee I didn’t see many others deserting the team.

Agree to an extent but we’ve all spent our own money gone to the effort/expense of getting to Wembley etc so are entitled to do what we want on the day, whether people are leaving to try and get a head start on the long journey home or whether they want to get to the bar first and enjoy a few more drinks 🤷‍♂️ Enjoy it your way and make the most of the day however you want I say
Yep, pub for me😀

I don’t agree. If you’re prepared to turn up, turn up, and do the right thing.
Have you ever been to a big game like that with kids or with elderly people and needed to navigate crowds like that? Maybe I’m wrong but I feel like you might have a different view if you had. Seeing my elderly mum getting kettled by police after a game springs to mind as one where I’d happily have left early to avoid that situation again.

Have you ever been to a big game like that with kids or with elderly people and needed to navigate crowds like that? Maybe I’m wrong but I feel like you might have a different view if you had. Seeing my elderly mum getting kettled by police after a game springs to mind as one where I’d happily have left early to avoid that situation again.
Then don’t turn up? Let someone else have a ticket and pay their respects. I’m not asking for much. Some of the replies on this thread are indicative of society. We all take, but can’t give back.

So why not hang back for 5 minutes?

Ok. Would love your opinion.

I didn’t wanna shift without giving em a reception.

Then as soon as they’d passed hotfooted to the tube and currently about 10 mins into the journey from St Pancs on the held back 19:30.

I’m easy with what anyone else chooses to do, their prerogative, but thought it fell a little quiet/flat, though not entirely.

Onto midweek.

It didn’t look like many left on TV to be fair, not only that other than when they scored, we were loud, considering who we were playing, and the very unlikely win that we all craved would happen, the fans gave a great account of themselves, loud and proud, absolutely fantastic.

It’s you who needs to grow up. Show some manners and show some respect.

your ‘circumstances’ can’t be so pressing if you can fuck off to Wembley for the day. And if you can fuck off to Wembley, you can show some respect by hanging around another 15 minutes and acknowledge the staff who have grafted to give you your day out.

Show some manners and respect? Says the one disrespecting members of his own fans because they won't act the way he wants?

People can do what they want and there's nothing you can do about it so wind ya knock in. I'll refer back to previous comment.... grow up

I didn’t wanna shift without giving em a reception.

Then as soon as they’d passed hotfooted to the tube and currently about 10 mins into the journey from St Pancs on the held back 19:30.

I’m easy with what anyone else chooses to do, their prerogative, but thought it fell a little quiet/flat, though not entirely.

Onto midweek.
Same train I'm on. No buffet service

Show some manners and respect? Says the one disrespecting members of his own fans because they won't act the way he wants?

People can do what they want and there's nothing you can do about it so wind ya knock in. I'll refer back to previous comment.... grow up
Give me a genuine reason as to why fans can’t stay behind to show some appreciation?

What was the atmosphere like in the ground. i went to all the recent semi finals, first one I've watched on TV and atmosphere seemed muted.

Not sure if that's the watching on TV experience, or if it was muted?

What was the atmosphere like in the ground. i went to all the recent semi finals, first one I've watched on TV and atmosphere seemed muted.

Not sure if that's the watching on TV experience, or if it was muted?
Thought we were the more boisterous fans. City were very quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom