These results are on one man

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's our support for you.

Shittest fans in Britain, bar none.

I challenge any fan to maintain composure with this utter collapse, in these circumstances.

Were booing into the aether.

And it’s not John lundstram

Chris wilder has hung these players out to dry quit on them when the going got tough

He’s at home sipping his Peronis while these face the music

Absolute joke
100% Accurate on Wilder, but the Lundstram scenario is embarrassing. Also, to be involving Mousset in the squad with a criminal charge pending is totally immorally wrong.
A club in total crisis !

Show some respect ... If it wasn't fir Chris .. you wouldn't have been it the big un to Wednesday fans of how were premier league or be wanking off last season to wins over top premier league clubs ... It's down to him ....
I loved every minute, but if all the good times were down to him, this abject "worst club ever" shit is also down to him. Can't have it both ways mate, and neither could he. When the going got tough, the tough fucked off. And there is simply no denying that. On the up, it was the Chrissy Wilder show, all down to him. On the way down, his fan boys don't want to come to terms with it and are looking for other excuses.

I challenge any fan to maintain composure with this utter collapse, in these circumstances.

Were booing into the aether.

It doesn't matter, we're down, we've known it for ages. It could just as well be 0-10 as 0-3 and wouldn't matter.
Retrospective shit-slinging is idiotically counterproductive.

The same people saying we should move on about 2 seconds after Wilder left will still be blaming him for everything in fucking 2042.

This shouldn't be a binary debate of being for Wilder or against him.

I suspect that you would struggle to find a single Blade who didn't still love and admire what the bloke did for us before this season started. But it's also perfectly reasonable to be angry with him for bailing out when he did.

It won't sour my memory of the football we played, the 2 promotions, hammering that lot, 9th place in the PL etc etc. Those things will forever be against his name, and can never be taken away. But right at the end, the very end I must stress, I felt he let us all down, even if by staying it was only to do the decent thing and go down with the ship.

Why what has Chris said ... Has anyone heard his side of the story... Yeah it looks bad .. and looks like he made his mind up after palace defeat .. but all were hearing is abdullah comments .. one way.

Have the targets he wanted considered by the board
Was he pissed off he wasn't backed .. we don't know until we hear his side
Don’t need to hear it pal. It was like you, or I getting your dream job and being paid shit loads of money - what gets better than that? CW sits in the bracket of Bassett i.e. he can get the best out of lower league players and develop them. He is a ‘Brick Wall’ manager meaning players will run through one for him and is an expert in developing raw talent. However this does not necessarily translate to the Premier League. Bigger players, bigger salaries, internationals can he really motivate them? They don’t know who he is, or who we are. Look at the money he’s wasted on transfers which haven’t shown any progression in the first team squad. We will, hopefully make a profit on Berger but I think all other signings will make a loss. PA was absolutely right, he needed help in this department but CW refused to except it due to his own stubbornness equally depicted in his frustrating team selections. He publicly criticised the management on,or after match interviews on a weekly basis only to engineer his own sacking. Nobodies job is perfect, but to continuously criticise your boss at every given opportunity is only ever going to go one way. When it became clear they weren’t going to sack him no matter what it certainly appears that CW was instrumental in constructing his own demise. If CW comes back and says anything different and ring true I will willing apologise for my viewpoint. However unless there were some genuine personal issues which are entirely possible I have to suggest that CW’s exit from the football club appears quite mercenary and undignified - and as a massive fan of him personally and professionally I really hope I’m wrong ⚔ p.s this isn’t a rant at you mate - I’m just venting on the whole thing - thoroughly pissed off 😒

Last edited:

My Dad is a vociferous Wilder did no wronger, and when I was chatting to him after tonight's shitshow, he blamed the Prince for not getting two loans in in January. FFS, who were we getting? Haja

Were we linked with anyone but Lingard who was never coming anyway.

Wilder from league one to lockdown is a completely different bloke to the one who called our, at the time, top 10 Premier League team a load of league one players and then went all Warnock saying we couldn't compete with the likes of insert literally any other team above midtable in the championship.

Bought good players if he was manager of Leicester and had an XI of decent Prem players, and then didn't try and rectify it with the pragmatism that gave us our 352/532 overlapping centrebacks formation.

If you could guarantee we'd be getting the League One to Lockdown Wilder I'd have him in an instant, you can keep the one that walked/got sacked and left us like this.

Why what has Chris said ... Has anyone heard his side of the story... Yeah it looks bad .. and looks like he made his mind up after palace defeat .. but all were hearing is abdullah comments .. one way.

Have the targets he wanted considered by the board
Was he pissed off he wasn't backed .. we don't know until we hear his side

Nobody said it more often than Wilder
"I won't put this clubs financial future in jeopardy"
"I'll spend the money like it's my own"

The problem with doing it on a shoestring is that you can't stop looking for bargains, it gives more credence to your efforts.

Wilder and Warnock remind me of my uncle who was a very keen amateur antiques dealer, he bought a thousand times more junk than the odd decent item he picked up that was worth a few quid.

Thing is, he knew what he was doing and had a bit of cash, which made his bargain basement bullshit even more baffling. He'd even tell us about the piece he was going to buy that was quite valuable, but the bloke selling it wouldn't budge far enough on his price.

And instead he'd come back with a dozen "Tony's Frosties" wall clocks.

This sounds so familiar to me when I look at Sheffield Uniteds transfer activity.

Absolutely barking mad

In the end he had our house and shed full of crap so his wife (my aunt) wouldn't find out what he'd bought. In the end my Dad had to tell him to shift it.

My aunt must have almost killed him a million times over

Chris wilder has hung these players out to dry quit on them when the going got tough

Absolute joke

You could just as easily say they hung him out to dry all season couldnt you?

Absolute joke
Couldn’t agree more!!!!!
Although I can’t ignore this Lundstram thing!!!
I’m sure he feels very embarrassed tonight.
I suspect he’s felt embarrassed for a while!
His pass that was to give away their second goal was what??? What can you say!!
It was either lazy or maybe just simply a player who’s incompetent in thought and physical ability.
Even teams like Fulham, Newcastle and West Brom have at least one or 2 class players that are way above anyone we’ve got let alone Lundstram.
So for him to show the world what he’s made of after refusing to sign an improved Premiership contract must surely make him squirm when he realises what a sub standard greedy fool he is!
Who’d take him on in the top 2 divisions on his recent displays!

My Dad is a vociferous Wilder did no wronger, and when I was chatting to him after tonight's shitshow, he blamed the Prince for not getting two loans in in January. FFS, who were we getting? Haja

Were we linked with anyone but Lingard who was never coming anyway.

Wilder from league one to lockdown is a completely different bloke to the one who called our, at the time, top 10 Premier League team a load of league one players and then went all Warnock saying we couldn't compete with the likes of insert literally any other team above midtable in the championship.

Bought good players if he was manager of Leicester and had an XI of decent Prem players, and then didn't try and rectify it with the pragmatism that gave us our 352/532 overlapping centrebacks formation.

If you could guarantee we'd be getting the League One to Lockdown Wilder I'd have him in an instant, you can keep the one that walked/got sacked and left us like this.

Agreed. I like to think something went on away from the club in his personal life that made him change.

Chris Wilder of 2019 wouldn't recognise the Chris Wilder of 2021 if they met.

That's our support for you.

Shittest fans in Britain, bar none.
Hold on a minute me old love..but..he was our hero and got all the heroic praise that comes with a hero status..then he shat himself and left us for dead..so..is now getting his own shit thrown at him..grow up lad.

Absolute joke
Too fucking right pal..but there seems to be the Wilder love fest gang that would happily pay to eat his shit.

I loved every minute, but if all the good times were down to him, this abject "worst club ever" shit is also down to him. Can't have it both ways mate, and neither could he. When the going got tough, the tough fucked off. And there is simply no denying that. On the up, it was the Chrissy Wilder show, all down to him. On the way down, his fan boys don't want to come to terms with it and are looking for other excuses.
Another nail hit firmly on the noggin

Nobody said it more often than Wilder
"I won't put this clubs financial future in jeopardy"
"I'll spend the money like it's my own"

The problem with doing it on a shoestring is that you can't stop looking for bargains, it gives more credence to your efforts.

Wilder and Warnock remind me of my uncle who was a very keen amateur antiques dealer, he bought a thousand times more junk than the odd decent item he picked up that was worth a few quid.

Thing is, he knew what he was doing and had a bit of cash, which made his bargain basement bullshit even more baffling. He'd even tell us about the piece he was going to buy that was quite valuable, but the bloke selling it wouldn't budge far enough on his price.

And instead he'd come back with a dozen "Tony's Frosties" wall clocks.

This sounds so familiar to me when I look at Sheffield Uniteds transfer activity.

Absolutely barking mad

In the end he had our house and shed full of crap so his wife (my aunt) wouldn't find out what he'd bought. In the end my Dad had to tell him to shift it.

My aunt must have almost killed him a million times over
He spent over 100 million....100 million..and we still have the same squad from the Champ..come on man...you know..the thing.

Back
Top Bottom