These results are on one man

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Have to agree. Thanks for the fantastic years and achievements CW but unfortunately I can now only class you as a deserter.
Show some respect ... If it wasn't fir Chris .. you wouldn't have been it the big un to Wednesday fans of how were premier league or be wanking off last season to wins over top premier league clubs ... It's down to him ....

Lost all time for Heckingbottom tonight. Try something new, anything. We're not after results at this point, we literally just want to watch something else, someone else. Hasn't been about results for a long time, it's been about looking for anything positive to cling to. A positive ten minute cameo from a youngster, a run of 5 straight games for brewster. Anything!

Show some respect ... If it wasn't fir Chris .. you wouldn't have been it the big un to Wednesday fans of how were premier league or be wanking off last season to wins over top premier league clubs ... It's down to him ....
He didn’t get the sack he walked out on us he would have maintained respect if he stuck it out.

In your opinion, wonderful as the previous seasons were, does Wilder hold any responsibility for this humiliation of a season?

Full of respect for what he did for the club and the achievements 100% but zero respect for the way he has bailed on us.

Why what has Chris said ... Has anyone heard his side of the story... Yeah it looks bad .. and looks like he made his mind up after palace defeat .. but all were hearing is abdullah comments .. one way.

Have the targets he wanted considered by the board
Was he pissed off he wasn't backed .. we don't know until we hear his side

If Wilder was still in charge the results wouldn't have been any better, that's the reality. He downed tools pretty early, and as much as I love the bloke, this is a shambles but it's no worse than it was when he was in charge of it.

We were down and out pretty much instantly. I dont even remember having a flicker of hope it would be any different. God help whoever comes in. I've read there's no pressure on whoever gets the job. I disagree we are all expecting a team to challenge again - I cant see it!!

If we are to persist with 352 then can hecky just coach 1 touch control and pass selection into our starting 11 for next season. We are currently broadcasting to the all the championship managers a little pressure on the ball and possession comes right back.
And Beerschot v Blessin - his style is not the answer.

Why what has Chris said ... Has anyone heard his side of the story... Yeah it looks bad .. and looks like he made his mind up after palace defeat .. but all were hearing is abdullah comments .. one way.

Agreed, time will tell the truth of this season.

we need to stop f*****g about and get a new manager in now

I don’t think getting a manager in now would help , he comes in loses his first 4 games that’s it all momentum gone honeymoon over

I’d bring him in as soon as the final whistle is blown on the last game of the season

Any manager that comes in before the end of the season is on a hiding to nothing

If Chris wilder shat on your door step you’d probably say thank you Chris , so would a lot of our fans

Wilder not saying something and staying silent , is him commenting on the situation

He's not allowed to tell his side of the story. He chose the money instead of being able to give his side.
He is however free to challenge anything said that's not true.

109 years ago tomorrow Captain Smith went down with the Titanic. Despite being an experienced captain he made some bad decisions on that fateful trip. What he didn't do was nick a berth in the first class lifeboat and leave the crew and the punters to go down with the ship. This is effectively what the wonderful Mr Wilder has done.

109 years ago tomorrow Captain Smith went down with the Titanic. Despite being an experienced captain he made some bad decisions on that fateful trip. What he didn't do was nick a berth in the first class lifeboat and leave the crew and the punters to go down with the ship. This is effectively what the wonderful Mr Wilder has done.

When in doubt he got the fuck out.

Back
Top Bottom