These results are on one man

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Couldn’t agree more!!!!!
Although I can’t ignore this Lundstram thing!!!
I’m sure he feels very embarrassed tonight.
I suspect he’s felt embarrassed for a while!
His pass that was to give away their second goal was what??? What can you say!!
It was either lazy or maybe just simply a player who’s incompetent in thought and physical ability.
Even teams like Fulham, Newcastle and West Brom have at least one or 2 class players that are way above anyone we’ve got let alone Lundstram.
So for him to show the world what he’s made of after refusing to sign an improved Premiership contract must surely make him squirm when he realises what a sub standard greedy fool he is!
Who’d take him on in the top 2 divisions on his recent displays!
I would not be at all surprised to find that its us soft bastards

I would not be at all surprised to find that its us soft bastards

The stuff of nightmares, so it'll probably happen.

Rob us all of the only bit of joy this season will bring, Lundstram being offered a contract by Blackpool after turning down a contract when we were challenging for Europe.

He spent over 100 million....100 million..and we still have the same squad from the Champ..come on man...you know..the thing.

Yeah, I was referring to wages.
£20 million buys you unproven young players from the Championship who are just happy to get a move to a Premier League club and a reasonable increase in salary.

£3 million gets you Lingard for half a season, £5 million gets Henderson back for another season, and £50,000 gets somebody to kneecap Lundstram so he can't play.

It puts our spending into perspective really doesn't it.

And it’s not John lundstram

Chris wilder has hung these players out to dry quit on them when the going got tough

He’s at home sipping his Peronis while these face the music

Absolute joke
All the chest thumping is showing itself to be what it always was.
Shite.

Wilder used to love giving it the “I came in the front door and I’ll leave out the front door....”

But you give him a sniff of cash though and he’ll be out the back door without a peep said!!

Quitter. Oxford fans were right about him.
None of us know the backstory yet though do we? I would not take what Oxford fans say too seriously tbh, many thought he was a poor manager and were proved wrong big time on that.

Hi, Stegosaurus here,

This gets me in mood for a song

Chris Wilder ran away. Bravely ran away, away
When relegation reared its ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled

Rather than turn the team around
Wilder bravely chickened out

After suffering lots of defeats
Chris beat a very brave retreat

He was given nice sniff of cash
And was out of Sheffield in a flash

Bravest of the brave
Chris Wilder

Hi, Stegosaurus here,

This gets me in mood for a song

Chris Wilder ran away. Bravely ran away, away
When relegation reared its ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled

Rather than turn the team around
Wilder bravely chickened out

After suffering lots of defeats
Chris beat a very brave retreat

He was given nice sniff of cash
And was out of Sheffield in a flash

Bravest of the brave
Chris Wilder
What's thaa doing up at this hour??
Work. In NHS? GPO??

If your team Prince over team Wilder. My guess is you will be very confident on the Prince bringing in the right manager and players and sending us back up as Champions.

I challenge any fan to maintain composure with this utter collapse, in these circumstances.

Were booing into the aether.
We are in this position due to injuries.
Would we have gone down with a fit squad? Possibly in my opinion.

But during this difficult time the Prince and Wilder connection broke down (for whatever reason I would guess both are too blame).

As fans we look to blame the easiest target the man who’s been sacked. The book stops with the chairman and now he needs to produce.

How's falling out with the owners changed to bottling it? He didn't shirk a challenge when we were bottom of league one, I'm sure a season in the Championship next season wasn't terrifying him.

Bottom of League one he didn’t bottle it. Falls out with owner = bottled it.

Has our fan base lost its mind or isit the plastic PL fans have infiltrated our message board.

Hold on a minute me old love..but..he was our hero and got all the heroic praise that comes with a hero status..then he shat himself and left us for dead..so..is now getting his own shit thrown at him..grow up lad.

That reyt pal?

What else got said in that final meeting with the owners then? Since you and thousands of others seem to know what happened.

Why what has Chris said ... Has anyone heard his side of the story... Yeah it looks bad .. and looks like he made his mind up after palace defeat .. but all were hearing is abdullah comments .. one way.

Have the targets he wanted considered by the board
Was he pissed off he wasn't backed .. we don't know until we hear his side
I wonder what his targets were.

With Wilder we would have lost every game like Heckingbottom has but possibly with more fight however the result would have been the same. He’s 100% contributed to causing this mess, as he was a major reason behind the success.

The thing that doesn’t sit well with me is he has just walked away following moaning all season about the owners to the press. Easy get out, he doesn’t look the guilty one and now he’s left us embarrassing ourselves every week!

He enjoyed the highs and took credit for them with the national press, he should have fronted relegation head on and got us back up by remaining positive.

Ha ha bloody classic true Blade line if ever.
Look at the table ffs

Yep, just looked at the table, then I looked at it upside down, then the right way up again.

And after rigorous analysis, it turns out that most of my club's fans are still a bunch of fucking mouthbreathers.

We are in this position due to injuries.
Would we have gone down with a fit squad? Possibly in my opinion.

But during this difficult time the Prince and Wilder connection broke down (for whatever reason I would guess both are too blame).

As fans we look to blame the easiest target the man who’s been sacked. The book stops with the chairman and now he needs to produce.
I think the Prince wanted to see some players from all over the world playing at the Lane. Wilder insisted we could maintain our position in the Premiership with British only players. These were championship standard British players.

I fully get that injuries to key players have done us but he just stuck with the same formation even when he saw us leaking goals and not having more than a couple of shots on target.
Just a really bad season

Yep, just looked at the table, then I looked at it upside down, then the right way up again.

And after rigorous analysis, it turns out that most of my club's fans are still a bunch of fucking mouthbreathers.
Good one

Show some respect ... If it wasn't fir Chris .. you wouldn't have been it the big un to Wednesday fans of how were premier league or be wanking off last season to wins over top premier league clubs ... It's down to him ....
Yes it is absolutely and so is the last twelve months

Yeah, I was referring to wages.
£20 million buys you unproven young players from the Championship who are just happy to get a move to a Premier League club and a reasonable increase in salary.

£3 million gets you Lingard for half a season, £5 million gets Henderson back for another season, and £50,000 gets somebody to kneecap Lundstram so he can't play.

It puts our spending into perspective really doesn't it.
The £50,000 to knee cap Lundstram sounds like a good investment to me

If our owner is telling the truth (if you can't trust a Saudi Prince, who can you trust?) then Wilder told him he didn't believe he could turn this around and offered his resignation. If that's true, he should have accepted his resignation and got a new manager in. Instead, he claims he persuaded the manager to stay, then promised to back him in the January transfer window, then went back on that promise (seemingly not the only thing he reneged on). And now, after Wilder has quit/been sacked/whatever, we're supposedly identifying as his replacement somebody we cannot get a work permit for.

I'd say there is plenty of blame to go around here.

No point in all this navel gazing and and beating ourselves up. We are in Schitts Creek and need to start making some decisions to move forward.

If our owner is telling the truth (if you can't trust a Saudi Prince, who can you trust?) then Wilder told him he didn't believe he could turn this around and offered his resignation. If that's true, he should have accepted his resignation and got a new manager in. Instead, he claims he persuaded the manager to stay, then promised to back him in the January transfer window, then went back on that promise (seemingly not the only thing he reneged on). And now, after Wilder has quit/been sacked/whatever, we're supposedly identifying as his replacement somebody we cannot get a work permit for.

I'd say there is plenty of blame to go around here.
Kashoggi to you mate.

If your team Prince over team Wilder. My guess is you will be very confident on the Prince bringing in the right manager and players and sending us back up as Champions.
Why do we have to divide the fanbase up like that?

Back
Top Bottom