These results are on one man

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This shouldn't be a binary debate of being for Wilder or against him.

I suspect that you would struggle to find a single Blade who didn't still love and admire what the bloke did for us before this season started. But it's also perfectly reasonable to be angry with him for bailing out when he did.

It won't sour my memory of the football we played, the 2 promotions, hammering that lot, 9th place in the PL etc etc. Those things will forever be against his name, and can never be taken away. But right at the end, the very end I must stress, I felt he let us all down, even if by staying it was only to do the decent thing and go down with the ship.
Good post that for me sums it up. You have to take the good with the bad as a manager. Chris left us when we hit our first major hurdle in 4 years. He has to accept that his tactics this year did not work. He simply didn’t want to take any blame in my opinion and I feel his ego took over.

If your team Prince over team Wilder. My guess is you will be very confident on the Prince bringing in the right manager and players and sending us back up as Champions.
Don't worry when the new manager is wank we can still just blame Wilder

100% Accurate on Wilder, but the Lundstram scenario is embarrassing. Also, to be involving Mousset in the squad with a criminal charge pending is totally immorally wrong.
A club in total crisis !
We played Ched Evans up until the day he was sent down and employed Marlon King. I think letting Mousset play is small beer in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom