Match Thread The Unofficial Dingles Match Day Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

this half is worrying that we have worse of the 2 teams. considering Barnsley only won 1 in 13, havent scored in open play for 13 & half hours
Which game are you watching? Serious question by the way, we have had 70% possession so not sure how we can be worse than them.
It isn't great I admit, but when you sign up as a supporter of a team you are supposed to get behind them through good times & bad.

Osborn has been poor first half, what should Slav do? Put Brewster down the left again?

I still think we look much more comfortable in possession compared to the last few seasons where it was pure hoofball but we still can't attack. The balance is off and has gone too far the other way. we need to be more purposeful. Too much pissing about around the box instead of just rifling in a shot/cross. Frustrating

Barnsley are wank and we're making them look half decent. Recycle... Recycle... Nothing. I hope Slav is ripping them a new un in the dressing room.

Get sharp on, he scores the chance moose had. Just can't trust either of these two not to make a complete hash of it if we create another chance

We‘re fucking dog shit aren’t we…..we have a top drawer manager with absolute shite players… if the board aren’t going to back him then we need a completely different type of manager, one that can motivate shit players to perform out of their skin… the board are deluded to think this team will get us promoted…mid table at best…

Back
Top Bottom