Match Thread The Unofficial Dingles Match Day Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

do we practice attacking play? How does it take so long to muster up 1 opportunity!

That was one of the worst half’s of football I’ve watched, dreadful!
Slow, scrappy, give it away every pass, just banging it up front, midfield all shit as per.
Just awful to watch.

this half is worrying that we have worse of the 2 teams. considering Barnsley only won 1 in 13, havent scored in open play for 13 & half hours

We have to get a box to box central midfielder who can run with the ball. We are so predictable and it makes it easy for the opposition to close our attackers down as they know that our midfield can only do one thing.

Badly missing MGW.

Far too scrappy and too sloppy. Osborn in particular is struggling with his passing but there are a number of them.

They're there for the taking and yet we've not troubled them really.

I did drop them after they were still taking payments from my account during lockdown. Only re-joined for the last match and now this...
I dropped em ages ago after I got IPTV 😉

Edit: which isn't working today of all days so had to pay the tenner 🤷

Barnsley have only scored once in the second half of a game this season, they concede most in the last 15 mins.

These are dreadful, if ever a game has been there for the taking it’s this one.

Stevens, Osborn and moose all been poor, we’ve given the ball away far too many times.
Mcburnie done a half decent job, Ndiaye been only one of any real threat.

A better final pass and we beat these 3-0

Relegation fodder this lot im afraid. Need to start focusing on getting to 50 points than anything else. Avoiding relegation will be a successful season
Let's just hope they don't give Derby there points back, we're in the shit if they do.

Ndiaye easily best player on the pitch.

Get McGoldrick on to link up with him.

Back
Top Bottom