The Task

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks buddy. Fyi we have Villa next not Saints

Other than that good to know we can still drop 11 points over next 12 games and still somehow potentially survive 🙈

I genuinely didn’t realise that we had a game on Wednesday! Normally I’d say thanks for the reminder but, with our current run, I think that I was happier not knowing :confused:

I have said on another post worst case if we are off. If we get to 20 points not even in the bottom 6 of Premiership tallies then. It's achievable, 1 win away from beating Hudders tally

As ucandomagic 's chart shows above, we're actually not too far off the original projection. As long as Project Only Lose One More Game All Season continues, we should be fine :D. Just need to beat Southampton, avoid defeat at Leicester, beat Leeds, don't lose to either Arsenal or Wolves, beat Brighton...

Points 10.png

It didn't look good anyway, but it looks incredibly bleak now. I've had to find another three points from somewhere. Given that we struggle badly in the winnable games, it was hard to choose others to upgrade, but I've gone for Wolves away (which we now need to win) and Spurs at home (which we now need to draw). So, if anyone still holds any hope at all that we might stay up, we probably need 22 points from the last 10 games. Pretty much W6 D4 L0.

Points 11.png

Last edited:
My nomination for 'Most Futile Post of the Year, 2021' . . .

Points 12.png

This is my last one of these. With another three points 'dropped', and even optimistically assuming that 36 points would be enough, we can only afford one slip up now. The run of games since the win against West Brom has been utterly abysmal. Thanks for reading (and for briefly sharing in the January optimism).

Points 13.png

Back
Top Bottom