The Sheff United Way - Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stadium announcer for Sheffield United Gary Sinclair shares stories of his favourite United games, behind the scenes insight, best (and worst) managers he's seen pass through the doors and much more!

YouTube and audio podcast available!

You can listen anywhere you get podcasts just search 'Sheff United Way' or direct links:

Spotify spoti.fi/2Wus1Hi
Apple apple.co/3DjI4IJ

Brilliant....thanks.

Just watched the interview. most enjoyable, informative and interesting. Thanks guys.

Just to clarify Gary has no intention of retiring. His comment was simply that 65 is usual retirement age (for some not all). He will still be the club's stadium announcer for the foreseeable.
Thank god. I thought I was foreseeing the derailment of our promotion campaign. We were all expecting WW3 to be the cause this time, not GS stepping aside!

Stadium announcer for Sheffield United Gary Sinclair shares stories of his favourite United games, behind the scenes insight, best (and worst) managers he's seen pass through the doors and much more!

YouTube and audio podcast available!

You can listen anywhere you get podcasts just search 'Sheff United Way' or direct links:

Spotify spoti.fi/2Wus1Hi
Apple apple.co/3DjI4IJ

Just watched it, loved it.
Gary comes across as just as he says "a fan" albeit "with a microphone"!
Well done yet again lads

He is definitely the voice of match days and it won't be the same without him. Wish he would not play the same tunes endlessly for decades though. "Meet her at the love parade" is getting a bit thin by this point

Must admit I quite like the countdown to kick off thing....

Really enjoyed the interview, well done lads and I'm sure we can all relate to Gary`s passion for the Blades and what a down to earth bloke. Brilliant club aren`t we?
Love it that he doesn`t ever mention the W word:)

A very good bloke. He came out to see my old band and we ended up talking football all evening. He invited me to BDTBL as his guest for the next match. I went to the opening night at Maggie's and my old band was the first to play there.....even plugged on the scoreboard!

Enjoyed what the podcast. Gary Sinclair is great at the job he does.i would have asked can they announce half-time/full-time scores. I know someone asked about wendy,s score flashing up on the scoreboard. I remember then singing ooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww then a big cheer followed by they've fucked it up again.

NUMBER 4... DES WALKER!!

The delivery on how he said that will always stay with me forever and how the crowd went absolutely crazy as a result and howling with laughter. Wish he'd kept the same gusto when other own goals have been scored since though.

Great video Hal, top bloke Gary. Very surprised not to hear anything about the der der derder song haha.

Quickfire thoughts after Sheffield United 3-1 Stoke, Sander fans may want to look away

Good summary Berge and Norwood both poor today our midfield is like butter sometimes......oh and Wes !! stop with those kicks time after time straight out of play.

Back
Top Bottom