The Pitsmoor pig at it again ......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

RammyBlade

We are Bladesmen,Super Bladesmen from the Lane,
Reaction score
On Radio Sheff stating that if you put Blades against them all fit players that no more than 3 or outside of 4 of our players would get in their side .....
Thickness doesnt describe that moron - doesnt understand that its about the TEAM and in any case although I dont really look at their players I would say that it would be more like we would only want a max of 3 of theirs ! .....Perhaps Bannan and Joao and errrrrr MAYBE Forestefairy if he changed his attitude

On Radio Sheff stating that if you put Blades against them all fit players that no more than 3 or outside of 4 of our players would get in their side .....
Thickness doesnt describe that moron - doesnt understand that its about the TEAM and in any case although I dont really look at their players I would say that it would be more like we would only want a max of 3 of theirs ! .....Perhaps Bannan and Joao and errrrrr MAYBE Forestefairy if he changed his attitude

Someone has to scrub the shithouse.

Reach

Agreed I’d perhaps have Reach as well but that would be it . Not sure Wilder would tolerate Joao can’t be arsed days.

So called star names on paper mean absolutely nothing. Most of the teams in this division have spent hugely more than us and on the face of it look stronger & better than us , but we have something they don't have , a team spirit, togetherness, and a manager second to none.

Reach (on current form), Hooper and Forestieri. Bannan makes the bench. That's it.

Wouldn't take Forestfairy and not sure Chris would either

Talented but there's more to it than just talent

Dressing room buster? Remember the antics when he refused to play? What was it? Somat about another player on more money?

Reach good for a worldie now and then, but even pig players say he goes missing all too often

Bannan, bench warmer for me currently. Half decent but considering the quality of our midfield 3, er no

Combined X1

Henderson
Basham. Egan. O’Connell.
Freeman. Norward. Bannan/Fleck Stevens
Duffy.
Forestieri. Sharp.

Forestieri and Bannan are fantastic players.

Reach would be better than Duffy in a hoofball side (i.e. them) just for his shooting and delivery (stick Duffy in a blackwell/luhukay/warnock team and he’d be largely missed out).

Doesnt change the fact that all their defenders are complete 5hite, like they cant defend OR play and their only midfielder who can put his foot on the ball is Bannan.

They’d have more strengh in depth up front if Hooper was fit, but he’s a crock.

To be fair quite a few teams in this division have better squads than us, the difference is we have Wilder.

If Wilder was Wednesday Manager he would have got them promoted easily with their budget.

At least we are improving at the beginning of the season it was 1 at most.

Wouldn't take Forestfairy and not sure Chris would either

Talented but there's more to it than just talent

Dressing room buster? Remember the antics when he refused to play? What was it? Somat about another player on more money?

Reach good for a worldie now and then, but even pig players say he goes missing all too often

Bannan, bench warmer for me currently. Half decent but considering the quality of our midfield 3, er no
To be honest none of those walk into the first 11 anyway. Hooper is very similar to Sharp, not sure where we'd play Reach either. Lb maybe? Forestieri is a twat but he has undeniable quality. He'd be good in the Duffy role for us i reckon.

Agree with what's been said about Bannan though. Luxury player that only looks good against poor opposition when he has time and space on the ball. Goes missing when the going gets tough. Fleck is twice the player.

It’s like saying you’d have a fully fit James Wallace it’s never going in a month of Sundays.
I’d take a fully fit Hooper.. and that’s about it.

You really think Hooper isn't fit ,and Lee and Westwood ,and Hutchinson and the other player with triggers in their contracts ?

He can think what he wants ,they will never have our manager

The only place for any of the swine players is Woolley's slaughter house halfway utb ftp

Combined X1

Henderson
Basham. Egan. O’Connell.
Freeman. Norward. Bannan/Fleck Stevens
Duffy.
Forestieri. Sharp.

Forestieri and Bannan are fantastic players.

Reach would be better than Duffy in a hoofball side (i.e. them) just for his shooting and delivery (stick Duffy in a blackwell/luhukay/warnock team and he’d be largely missed out).

Doesnt change the fact that all their defenders are complete 5hite, like they cant defend OR play and their only midfielder who can put his foot on the ball is Bannan.

They’d have more strengh in depth up front if Hooper was fit, but he’s a crock.

Who is Norward? Do you think he is better than Norwood?

Back
Top Bottom