The Kean Bryan thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Should have gone before we got promoted. Don’t wish him any miss fortune just hope wherever he lands he’s on a contract which isn’t as good as the one with withdrew
So do you do wish him some misfortune then? 😂

He didn’t do anything to get us promoted, yet there he was ‘Front & Centre’ in all of the celebrations.
He’s a bit like that bloke who got on a Liverpool team photo, then a photo stood next to the Grand National winner.
He’s a Legend in his own Lunchtime...

For me, he was just a bit... meh!

Just a standard squad player of which there are hundreds knocking around. Not bothered to see him go but good luck to him.

He wasn’t though
He deffo was an awful footballer, 3 decent performances in 3yrs doesn't make a good footballer. If you want to believe he was anything above average at best then you do that but the man is lg1 at best!

He deffo was an awful footballer, 3 decent performances in 3yrs doesn't make a good footballer. If you want to believe he was anything above average at best then you do that but the man is lg1 at best!
He barely played for the first 2 years because he was always injured 😂 you don’t have as you so eloquently put it ‘3 decent performances’ in the premier league if you’re an ‘awful footballer’

Got to be honest, every time I saw his name on the first eleven team sheet my heart sank a little and whatever hopes I had for the game were diminished. Can anyone truly say they saw his name on the sheet and thought ”ooh good, I’m glad he’s playing”? nothing against the lad personally and I hope he goes on to do well in his career but in my ideal world every player we have should fill me with hope not dread. I want players who want to be here because BDTBL is a special place, not just another 2 year contract. I want players who give everything for the team and the fans not just give what they want for themselves. I know this is a little naive and is not really what happens in reality but I think that’s what the vast majority of us want and some players get it, your Sharps, Bashams, Egans Didzy’s etc, sure they are playing for themselves and a new contract or even to attract better paying clubs but while they are here they give everything for the team and the fans and thats why the fans love them and it’s what separates them from the Kean Bryan’s of this world. Fill the team with players like Billy and Bash etc and we will all be happy AND I believe successful.

Sorry for the rant & UTB

I’m all for a clear out of the pantry, and making a stew with those tins of chopped tomatoes and cannelloni beans that have been in there for 3 years. However, we are planning on doing a big shop at some point, right?

There’s a dinner party coming, and I’m worried that we’ll return our case of Châteauneuf-du-Pape to Waitrose, and pick up some Blue Nun to fob off on the guests. 😬

He barely played for the first 2 years because he was always injured 😂 you don’t have as you so eloquently put it ‘3 decent performances’ in the premier league if you’re an ‘awful footballer’
Jesus if u wanna go suck him off then please do but stop trying to convince others that he was anything but bang average at best because it ain't working.

Jesus if u wanna go suck him off then please do but stop trying to convince others that he was anything but bang average at best because it ain't working.
Very mature 😂

And he’s gone from gash to bang average, so we’re getting somewhere

Did ok last year to say he'd never played. Has a very good left foot, puts good crosses in. Scored at Old Trafford. Keen Brain is an excellent play on his name. His wife is famous.

GLTTL. Leaves with no hard feelings from me

No great loss to be honest - especially if we want to be successful, he shouldn’t be more than back up.

Couple of decent performances but overall not great and he also struggles to stay fit for long enough to contribute

...now it's time for him to find a club, where he's a regular squad/11 member and to settle down. He's never had that.

From his point of view if he thinks he’ll get more game time elsewhere he’d be daft to stay. I suspect he and his partner are probably ok financially. He’s not a United fan or from Sheffield so he’s got no real loyalty to us so crack on lad and make what you can of your career. Won’t boo him if he comes back with some other team but wouldn’t clap him either. Says it all really

I’d settle for a bang average player as a backup in the Championship. He was never going to be seriously considered as a starter and if he goes to WBA and gets that then GLTTL.
I’ve no issue with him wanting some time to decide what he wants to do, it’s a huge decision given our likely role for him but he should have let us know before we withdrew the offer but clearly he hadn’t fully made his mind up. I don’t think it’s worth some of the vitriol being spouted though. He’s got to do what’s right for his career and if he wants to play then I wish him all the best.

I am not exactly gutted because any player who doesn't sign a contract for us sharpish is IMO disrespecting the club, but I don't think he is half as bad as some on here profess. Had some bad luck with injuries but with a good run I think he would have been fine for us this season, a very decent crosser of the ball & has some athleticism, if he is realistic in what he thinks he is he should have an okay career from here on in.
So any player that doesn't sign a contract with us before exploring all his options is disrespecting the club?

WOW, never mind your own career, get that contract signed you disrespectful sod.

GLTTL

Back
Top Bottom