The Kean Bryan thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Decent player who’s suffered from lack of game time due to injuries etc. Given a run in a team I think he’ll do well somewhere. But it’s not a position where we’re short and probably better for all that he’s not taken up the contract offer.

I’m all for a clear out of the pantry, and making a stew with those tins of chopped tomatoes and cannelloni beans that have been in there for 3 years. However, we are planning on doing a big shop at some point, right?

I am sure there is a sale on at Aldi.

He's no real loss as we need to bring in someone better at centre back anyway, but he's better than crap like Marvin Johnson at full back so it's not like he's miles of being a Championship player

One of those players that shows promise but never really makes it, would be a star at League One level and do a job for a bottom half Championship outfit. Don't think he has the brains to match his physical attributes, always a mistake in him like rushing out for balls he is never going to reach leaving a hole in the defence. Can't fault the lad's effort but not too bothered to see him leave we have a Welsh international that can fill his position, maybe that was one of the reasons he chose to move on.

Last edited:
No place for sentiment at a football club that wants to go straight back up to the premier league.

He's goes with my best wishes and he'll get a clap if he returns with another team.

We NEED a replacement for JOC - not stand ins.

UTB

So any player that doesn't sign a contract with us before exploring all his options is disrespecting the club?

WOW, never mind your own career, get that contract signed you disrespectful sod.

GLTTL
That is not what I said or implied at all & you know it, you are picking a fight because you feel like it. The general tone of my post was sympathetic to Bryan & I would have been happy for him to sign & stay. What I meant to get across was that I want players to be bursting with pride to be signing a contract with us, it goes without saying that everyone should weigh up their options when it comes to signing anything, but the only reporting I have seen on this has implied he just left us hanging without an indication of what he was going to do.

I was disappointed when I found out we’d even offered him a contract at all. Terrible player

One of the causes of Wilders downfall was his overconfidence in trusting cheap, substandard players. We ended up with an awful squad, that’s what taking the cheap option with signings like Burke, Robinson, Max Lowe and having the likes of Kean Bryan in your squad (when he’s never proven himself for any team above league 1 level) gets you

Too inconsistent, I guess that is down to lack of playing time and injury.

I wasn't fussed either way if he stayed or left. A shame he let the contract drag on a bit.

Played three games for West Brom, and knacked his cruciate last November. I doubt they’ll miss his presence.

Back
Top Bottom