The ginger w****r is at it again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Speaking as one of the mentioned "ginger kids," this is a fucking good point! It was absolute hell sometimes at school, and the sum total of fuck all was ever done about it, as it is still the "acceptable" form of bullying. As an adult, I laugh it off, and I am a contrary twat so I opt for the "ginger and proud of it" approach, but bloodyhell there were some rough times when I was a kid.

(Edit - I should add that even despite my own red hair, I have loudly called Megson, and others, "ginger twats/wankers/cunts (delete as applicable) at various matches over the years. See also: Tim Minchin "Only a Ginger..." It's OUR word).

Anyway, back on topic, why is it that after 8 months of players hugging after goals, only after we do it, to celebrate our first win in 6 of those months, that it suddenly becomes a huge talking point, and a stick to beat football with again!!?

Good point about why other players weren't called out, you Ginner twat.

People who get pissed off at his drivel are exactly the reason talkSPORT still exists in the way it does.

Their whole business model is ‘say something outrageous, charge people to phone up and rant about it while our presenters take the piss out of them’

Ignore him. They don’t really believe a single word that comes out of their own mouth. They’re a parody of themselves.

Durham is a ‘journalist’ making a living from purposely making controversial and unsubstantiated claims. Not exactly the framework for a respected journalist now is it?

This 💯

And it never ceases to amaze me how many idiots get sucked into it too.

Harmless fun is harmless fun

But the programme in general is always finding a way to slag us off.

Looking at goals scored in the Premier League since the Covid outbreak and our celebrations have been no different to players of other clubs.

This isn't done to create any reaction from Sheffield United fans, because of all the clubs in the top division they probably get less calls from Sheffield United fans than any other.

I like to think it's because we're more intelligent than fans of other clubs.

It's constant sniping at Sheffield United all the time when nobody but himself cares a shyte, that means there's a personal ulterior motive
I think they just take it in turns to wind a different club up. The only time I’m ever aware of what they say is when it’s reported on here. That’s fairly infrequently.

I also don’t think our fans are more intelligent than other fans, have a look on the Vital Blades forum if you don’t believe me.

Back
Top Bottom