The ginger w****r is at it again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

People who get pissed off at his drivel are exactly the reason talkSPORT still exists in the way it does.

Their whole business model is ‘say something outrageous, charge people to phone up and rant about it while our presenters take the piss out of them’

Ignore him. They don’t really believe a single word that comes out of their own mouth. They’re a parody of themselves.

Durham is a ‘journalist’ making a living from purposely making controversial and unsubstantiated claims. Not exactly the framework for a respected journalist now is it?

People who get pissed off at his drivel are exactly the reason talkSPORT still exists in the way it does.

Their whole business model is ‘say something outrageous, charge people to phone up and rant about it while our presenters take the piss out of them’

Ignore him. They don’t really believe a single word that comes out of their own mouth. They’re a parody of themselves.

Durham is a ‘journalist’ making a living from purposely making controversial and unsubstantiated claims. Not exactly the framework for a respected journalist now is it?

This. They will be actively looking at which fanbase will be best to rile up about today’s topic of choice. And clearly they get plenty of bites from Blades fans.

It’s a scummy game but the only winning move is not to play...

Ooooooo Ba-bab.
How dare footy players hug each other when they’ve scored. Because of course they’ve been social distancing throughout the game haven’t they? From both their colleagues & the opposition? Not made a tackle? Not jumped for a header? Not marked each other in the box?
What a prick.
Go & have a little cry.

To be fair, most are taking him to task on that page.

Normally would agree that he's just a wind up merchant and to ignore but he's gone well over top there. If I was wilder I'd fucking call him out and hammer him for this. Completely agree with Roy on the pod. If its so dangerous that you can't celebrate it needs stopping now.

Durham is a complete tosser.

Makes you laugh this current propaganda campaign.

Football recommenced in the summer and this season started in September. That's about 6 months of football before the world has suddenly become outraged at players celebrating together. Social distancing has been in place since March.

Now coffee shops kill. Take out only. If so, forcibly shut them all and pay them what other businesses are getting.

Calling for a coffee is no different to calling for a pizza.

The focus is political and propagandist. The amount of emphasis on the tiny little things that have such small impact is ridiculous.

No-one gave a fuck about coffee shops until the national story about the two women in Derbyshire. No-one gave a fuck about footballers celebrating until the focus turned on football recently due to clubs and players abusing the protocols outside of the game itself.

It's for show, not to make any meaningful difference.

The focus on Football clubs started at the weekend when the Chorley celebrations were screened all over the country after their giant-killing against Derby. But the media, especially the BBC who have a lot invested in the competition, can't criticize little old Chorley, because it was the "magic of the FA Cup"...............so they target the Premier League teams because they are all rich and should know better...

Reactions: Dkc
Kinda agree with him.

No need to rip on Wilder though, he's defending his players. He's not really the person to be aiming fire it, so it's stupid that he's honed in opn him.

I agree that more can be done by football and footballers on the whole though.

The last line.... like what? I don't get this comment at all

Another MSM that's so woke it's embarrassing. Tried to give it another go in first lockdown but only lasted a week. Straw that broke the camels back was when they where creeping round Jack Wheelchair saying he was worth 50 grand a week of any premier league teams budget. Almost choked on my Spag Bol.

The last line.... like what? I don't get this comment at all
His stuff about footballers not hugging. I see his point.

Stupid to attack Wilder for it though. He's just defending his players - he's not going to do an interview after his first win in 6 months and criticise the players for hugging is he, so it seems daft to take aim at him.

Personally I think football should be scrapped until we can go back to normal. It's just not that important in the grand scheme of things.

Stupid to attack Wilder for it though. He's just defending his players - he's not going to do an interview after his first win in 6 months and criticise the players for hugging is he, so it seems daft to take aim at him.

Personally I think football should be scrapped until we can go back to normal. It's just not that important in the grand scheme of things.
Yeah but thats not seeing football and footballers doing more.

That was the bit I didn't get.

I think the points totally redundant when they're being allowed to play football together every day based on negative results.

Should footballers be wearing masks whilst playing too? And social distancing?

Durham's an idiot and he's convoluting various emotional points (where actually there is no link at all) in order to work himself & others up into a state of outrage.

Who's the blade who keeps posting pictures of other team celebrating when a fan of that club comments? 🤣

Yeah but thats not seeing football and footballers doing more.

That was the bit I didn't get.
I don't know get what you mean either now. Sorry.

I'll get over it though. Let's carry on with our lives :)

I think anyone who still believes this sh*t should stay home, lock the door and shut up and eat the propaganda like good little slaves. Leave the rest of the world to live in peace and prosperity

I think the points totally redundant when they're being allowed to play football together every day based on negative results.

Should footballers be wearing masks whilst playing too? And social distancing?

Durham's an idiot and he's convoluting various emotional points (where actually there is no link at all) in order to work himself & others up into a state of outrage.
If you’d have added and he’s a cunt, you’d have a absolutely nailed every point!

Back
Top Bottom