The ginger w****r is at it again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

His family haven’t hugged him because they’ve probably put a restraining order on him the fat ginger freak.

He’d livestream his Nans funeral for a few more listeners to talkshiteeeee

He's clearly emotional and has his own reasons for being particularly passionate on the subject. But, I don't see the need to have a go at Wilder as he's done, because from what I've seen every football team has celebrated in a similar manner. Just look at the Wednesday v Exeter match from last weekend for their celebrations as an example, and that's not meant to be picking on Wednesday either. So he's made it personal there on Wilder and he seems to come out and criticse United and/or Wilder on a regular basis, not sure why either. The other ones I remember was last pre-season when he said we were shambolic or whatever words he used/tin pot etc, because we were relying on Billy Sharp to lead our forward line and Billy Sharp was "League One" quality, despite just having scored 25 goals in the Championship and we'd spent over £40m on other strikers.

Then there was earlier this season when he said we'll be Championship at best, maybe League One over the forthcoming years on the basis of our tin pot attitude again, just because Wilder disagreed with the subs situation with Klopp, again forgetting that there was another 5/6 managers who agreed also.

He does seek attention with his views, I'm fine with that as long as they're constructive, and too often the logic to his thinking is just baffling.

He's just so disingenuous. Cant stand the fucking clown and his faux outrage.

It’s so obviously for views, clicks, reactions etc. It’s easy to ignore the fat red nonce usually but this one is a vile attempt to wind people up. Just proves the guy has no real limits using the deaths of thousands to try and spin a story.

I'm not Talksport's biggest fan although I do like listening to White & Jordan (for Jordan tbf).

This morning Jordan nailed it for me and said it was all for show the furore about hugging when celebrating.

People are emphasising the 'hugging' so they can then talk about people going so long without being able to hug their family.

If it's not safe to celebrate after a goal it's not safe to mingle and clamber all over each other at corners and free kicks, it's not safe to tackle each other in close proximity, and it's certainly not safe to heavily breathe in each other's face.

Sadly this kind of bollocks does more harm than good and creates more disillusionment rather than have people be sensible and responsible.

It’s strange one with him. It’s good listening to him and Goughy but he does seem a jumped up tw:T

The only way I can imagine it being good listening to him would be if it was the noises he makes as he goes over a cliff in a burning cart of horse shit.

I'm a bit of a fence sitter on him eh...............

No change from the usual tactic, find the easiest target he can and spout drivel. And then watch the rage and clicks roll in which proves he's done his job for Talkshite again. In a different context, Klopp did the exact same thing, have a pop at the one who can argue back the least.

As far as I'm aware however, Durham hasn't blasted OGS, I wonder why?

After they won at Burnley on Tuesday, OGS said:

"It's an emotional game, football, but we have to understand the players when they celebrate, but we also understand the concern nowadays for a bit of less emotion and less hugging. But it's difficult, I have to say. Football brings out the best and the worst in you. When you score you want to celebrate with your teammates. We'll do our best to keep with the guidelines because we all want football to carry on safely."

But Ole you horrible twat, Adrian hasn't hugged his kid for a year! You heartless bastard!!!

Wilder will hopefully use anything like this from the media to create a siege mentality. We’ve always been better with an ‘us against the world’ outlook.

He's a total pr*ck, he knows exact what Chris and Trevor Sinclair were on about, it's sensational journalism at it's worst. If he was really that bothered he'd be touting to have the games cancelled until its all sorted - but he's not doing that because he'd have nothing to wind people up with.

The way he went on and on and on about Wenger and Arsenal was way out line- but he kept on because he knew it was riling 1000's of their fans- he's a total nobody.

Pep saying similar to Wilder , was he mentioned?

I remember when Talksport had that bloke who owns Arsenal Fan TV in for an interview, and basically spent the whole time slating him for doing what they do and taking listeners/viewers away haha.

Follow Betting blades advice.
They are a truly sad act talk sport and it's just to get people irate enough to throw money at their poxy call lines.

Nibbles left, right and centre on social media and his own thread on here.

You can't say the methods don't work.

I'm with Ade on this one.
I was outraged when I saw our players hugging and not observing the social distancing protocols, too. We need to realise that 'we are only Sheffield United'. Man Utd, City, Liverpool, etc. have earned the right to do this sort of thing over many years of continued success. What right should we have to behave the same?
Like Ade, I haven't had a hug in months, and I concur with Martin Samuels latest piece that suggests that the FA have a look at this latest incident and consider taking the three points away from us and issuing a fine (of say £6m) for yet another breach of 'football's moral rules'. As he rightly points out "if a handshake and a nod of approval was good enough for Bobby Moore and the rest of the World Cup winning Hammers, then why the hell isn't it good enough for Sheffield 'fucking' United'?
It's the least we deserve. Wilder OUT!
UTB
Ps He didn't say "fucking'.

While all this is going on about hugging, Rugby Union is being played with 16 blokes bound into a scrum, 7 or 8 ploughing into a ruck but not a word said about that. Theres more chance of ending up in a bad way in hospital playing football or rugby on their own than there is of ending up in hospital with Covid.

He's nothing more than a poor man's Piers Morgan but at least Piers sometimes speaks some sense.

Wilder will hopefully use anything like this from the media to create a siege mentality. We’ve always been better with an ‘us against the world’ outlook.

I was thinking the same when I read the comments of Newcastle fans and Plymouth fans on the view from threads. Making out we're the worse team in Premier league history. The season is a long way off finished yet. If I was CW and the players I'd be chomping at the bit to prove them wrong.

Back
Top Bottom