The ginger w****r is at it again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

IF ITS TOO DANGEROUS TO HUG ITS TOO DANGEROUS TO PLAY A CONTACT SPORT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
Unnecessary contact 😆

There have been plenty of contradictions during Covid that have annoyed people but most have carried some common sense. Pubs in many cases have had a bad wrap but clearly supermarkets staying open is far more important.

However, when you try to break risks down to such miniscule parts it becomes ridiculous.

Roygbiv nailed it. Ban corners, ban free kicks, ban breathing, protect the NHS, save lives.

Kabaddi may be the safest sport left.

Like others have mentioned take it with a pinch of salt he says it for a reaction to get callers etc sucked in more than anything

I remember when Talksport had that bloke who owns Arsenal Fan TV in for an interview, and basically spent the whole time slating him for doing what they do and taking listeners/viewers away haha.
I heard that . Slating the guy for taking a wage out of Arsenel tv , having established it using his own money !!!

Daily Sport of radio stations....
thats unfair on the daily Sport
talkshite is part of news international owned by Rupert Murdoch so you know exactly what youre going to get its basically The S** for radio. im not going to listen to any morality crusade from the same shit houses that were wanting to restart the season when it started hitting their profits nor from a station that employs that fucking scottish dreg Jim White who sat with a countdown on the collapse of a club.

Effing C***s the lot of them and the best you can do is not click on the button that gioves themmoney for their " controversial" views

He reminds me of CentralQuay. Have the two ever been seen in the same room?

My heart bleeds for the daughter. Imagine not being to able to hug him for over a year? Harsh that. And how am I expected to cope, seeing that I am entirely non-scoring these days and have not hugged either him or his off-spring in nigh on fifty years?

I am actually quite upset now. "Does Adrian....." and all that. ;)

He’s not worth a wank .. wouldn’t even give him the time of day .. piss poor presenter who likes to court controversy by talking utter bollocks

1000% know if anyone challenged him face to face about what he said he would physically shit himself.

Daily Sport of radio stations....

Makes me laugh how people don’t understand the format.

Durham is paid to play his “pantomime villain” role in a designated format.....attracting the Daily Sport types....he’s really successful and good at it.

A common format that every Talk radio station uses is to have 2 presenters.
They agree before the show that one plays “good cop’ whilst the other is “bad cop”
Its really important that on most issues the presenters have polarised opposite views....this creates thinking about alternative views
and is more likely to encourage callers.

However there are other slots and presenters on Talk Sport who are more serious.
Talksport have a very serious/ informative Euro football slot aimed at the nerdy types.
They have a show with a panel of black presenters talking about general football with a focus on black issues and black players..aimed at black listeners,
They have a football based comedy slot with Hawksby and Jacobs....aimed at people that want something more light hearted.

So they are clearly trying to be all things to all men.....people have different tastes and are given choice.

Regards Durham....I do sometimes....find his wind up reporting entertaining when it’s at someone else’s expense.
At least he shares it around attacking and taking the Micky out of all half the PL clubs.....mainly the big clubs.
He used to have the “Daily Arsenal“ where he‘d think of every angle to criticise and make fun of the biggest club in London.
Actually I supose it’s a complement he occasionally gives us a mention....clubs like Brighton, Fulham and Burnley rarely ever receive a mention on TalkSport.

Last edited:
Can we please leave the "ginger " insults out? Ginger Lives do actually matter!! Most of my family are on the ginger spectrum, and I have a great workmate who is too! Justice for Gingers!!!!😊😊😊
I know your post is tongue in cheek but you have a valid point.
I'm sick to fucking death of it being chucked in as an additional insult. "Ginger twat", "Ginger wanker" etc.
When Garth Crooks is being a nob no-one chucks in an additional insult for obvious reasons and rightly so.
So why is it ok to do it with ginger? As a ginger parent with 2 red-head kids I have witnessed first-hand the bullying that goes on and its fucking wrong.
And no, I'm not a snowflake. Pretty far from it, just boils my piss how it seems to be acceptable.
I realise there'll be sniggering and piss-take comments now but I'm old enough and ugly enough to take it on the chin. Unfortunately, kids aren't.

Durham is paid to play his “pantomime villain” role in a designated format.....attracting the Daily Sport types....he’s really successful and good at it.

They agree before the show that one plays “good cop’ whilst the other is “bad cop”
Its really important that on most issues the presenters have polarised opposite views....this creates thinking about alternative views

However there are other slots and presenters on Talk Sport who are more serious.
Talksport have a very serious/ informative Euro football slot aimed at the nerdy types.
They have a show with a panel of black presenters talking about general football with a focus on black issues and black players..aimed at black listeners,
They have a football based comedy slot with Hawksby and Jacobs....aimed at people that want something more light hearted.

So they are clearly trying to be all things to all men.....people have different tastes and are given choice.

Regards Durham....I do sometimes....find his wind up reporting entertaining when it’s at someone else’s expense.
At least he shares it around attacking and taking the Micky out of all half the PL clubs.....mainly the big clubs.
He used to have the “Daily Arsenal“ where he‘d think of every angle to criticise and make fun of the biggest club in London.
Actually I supose it’s a complement he occasionally gives us a mention....clubs like Brighton, Fulham and Burnley rarely ever receive a mention on TalkSport.
I'm not sure I agree that's it's really important to have polarised views.

Whilst looking at other points of view is necessary on most debates we've created a world where nearly every national debate is predominantly hijacked by people on the extremes and any common sense middle ground is either largely ignored, or lambasted by either side as it doesn't exactly align with their view.

TS clearly have a format like you say with a good cop bad cop to encourage responses, as do many radio stations and social media pages. It's all about engaging people to respond.

It might benefit the individual entities but I don't think it does society at all.

Many rational people with worthwhile things to say just lose interest.

Harmless fun is harmless fun

But the programme in general is always finding a way to slag us off.

Looking at goals scored in the Premier League since the Covid outbreak and our celebrations have been no different to players of other clubs.

This isn't done to create any reaction from Sheffield United fans, because of all the clubs in the top division they probably get less calls from Sheffield United fans than any other.

I like to think it's because we're more intelligent than fans of other clubs.

It's constant sniping at Sheffield United all the time when nobody but himself cares a shyte, that means there's a personal ulterior motive

Can we please leave the "ginger " insults out? Ginger Lives do actually matter!! Most of my family are on the ginger spectrum, and I have a great workmate who is too! Justice for Gingers!!!!😊😊😊

1610717350035.png

Rington's Ginger snaps

These are the only Ginners fit to roam the earth. Costing much more than any other, but superior to all by a country mile.

If it wasn't for Talksport people would still believe Jim White was a pretty sound bloke.
Now we all know, from his time on there rimming people like Simon Jordan, he's a prick.

At least Durham doesn't pretend not to be a prick, he knows what he is.

Fucking wanker. Take him seriously. I understand what in general people are going through but to behave like this and spout this stuff is a joke.

Last edited:
I bet he ate out to help out 3 meals a day last summer, fact hunt.

I know your post is tongue in cheek but you have a valid point.
I'm sick to fucking death of it being chucked in as an additional insult. "Ginger twat", "Ginger wanker" etc.
When Garth Crooks is being a nob no-one chucks in an additional insult for obvious reasons and rightly so.
So why is it ok to do it with ginger? As a ginger parent with 2 red-head kids I have witnessed first-hand the bullying that goes on and its fucking wrong.
And no, I'm not a snowflake. Pretty far from it, just boils my piss how it seems to be acceptable.
I realise there'll be sniggering and piss-take comments now but I'm old enough and ugly enough to take it on the chin. Unfortunately, kids aren't.
Cheers Billyblade, much appreciated. I'm no snowflake either and I was in the position you're in now many years ago when my kids were in school. It's not acceptable which is why I posted when I did. Adrian Durham and Gary Megson may or may not be twats, but their hair has nowt to do with it! My kids have grown up "ginger and proud", which is the best way to handle it, but it's not so easy when you're little/young. A few years ago I read something about people having a pop at ginger haired people because it was the last "...ism" you could do without getting into bother. Feeling you can do this is twattism of the highest order!
Anyway, be proud of your kids and their amazing hair, you sound like you are anyway, but keep it up!

Cheers Billyblade, much appreciated. I'm no snowflake either and I was in the position you're in now many years ago when my kids were in school. It's not acceptable which is why I posted when I did. Adrian Durham and Gary Megson may or may not be twats, but their hair has nowt to do with it! My kids have grown up "ginger and proud", which is the best way to handle it, but it's not so easy when you're little/young. A few years ago I read something about people having a pop at ginger haired people because it was the last "...ism" you could do without getting into bother. Feeling you can do this is twattism of the highest order!
Anyway, be proud of your kids and their amazing hair, you sound like you are anyway, but keep it up!
Thank you, yes that's the way we've brought them up🙂
Regarding that thing about ginger-baiting being the last ism you can get away with is as sad as fook.
My lads aren't as hung up as they could be because they're both fecking units😂(one kid baited my eldest too much walking home from school once and ended up in a garden😂) but they're not all like that. It doesn't bother me about what people think about me, or my kids for that matter as they can handle themselves but some can't

Speaking as one of the mentioned "ginger kids," this is a fucking good point! It was absolute hell sometimes at school, and the sum total of fuck all was ever done about it, as it is still the "acceptable" form of bullying. As an adult, I laugh it off, and I am a contrary twat so I opt for the "ginger and proud of it" approach, but bloodyhell there were some rough times when I was a kid.

(Edit - I should add that even despite my own red hair, I have loudly called Megson, and others, "ginger twats/wankers/cunts (delete as applicable) at various matches over the years. See also: Tim Minchin "Only a Ginger..." It's OUR word).

Anyway, back on topic, why is it that after 8 months of players hugging after goals, only after we do it, to celebrate our first win in 6 of those months, that it suddenly becomes a huge talking point, and a stick to beat football with again!!?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom