The curious case of Ismaila Coulibaly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's over to fix the leak in the roof, that's the only reason he was at Shirecliffe

He’s thinking…. ‘How do these thick cunts still think I’m 21 when I clearly look like I’m about 35’

If it's even feasible, I hope we pull a pleasant surprise and bring him in for the run in. We owe Beerschott nothing TBF, and we need all the options we can get.

If it's even feasible, I hope we pull a pleasant surprise and bring him in for the run in. We owe Beerschott nothing TBF, and we need all the options we can get.
Don’t think that’s possible Kozzy don’t think we can terminate loan deals outside the transfer window.

Looks like it’s about acclimatising him to England and getting him some exposure to his future teammates. That’s the thing I’ve always found most odd about the Coulibaly deal not that he was on a multi year loan to Beerschot but rather that at no point during any preseason or international break did we take any time to give him some exposure to what Sheffield is like, our facilities or his team mates here.

Back
Top Bottom