The carnage on the pitch...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My understanding is that the promotion money is paying off the debt that we accrued by over-spending last time we were in the Prem.

For example, the loans we took out against future Premier League payments when it looked like we might trouble Europe in the 19/20.

That’s why there was no money to spend this season. If we were going down with a decent spine of a Championship squad then we might have a chance of building something with the parachute money but it looks like we’ll need an entire new first 11 which isnt happening in one summer.
One of the worries is the lack of interest in free signings. Jed Wallace and long term target Jonathan Swift were both available in the summer of last season for free, we expressed no interest in either. Anel was our only significant summer signing and roll on two seasons and I don't want to see him in a United shirt again next season, not that it will be easy to sell a disinterested, sulking, disorganised waster who can't lead, organise, read the game or mark players at set pieces. He has been, hands down, our worst player of the season, but somehow got rewarded with the captaincy. If Napoli were genuinely (bizarrely), interested in January then we're morons not to have sold him while we had the chance as his stock is getting lower with every match.

No, I’m talking about people who work in the bars and hospitality, the training ground. These people are the ones who are going to suffer.
You're taking common sense and trying to make a story out of it for attention.

If you have some actual tangible news and information then please put up or shut up.

If not, "company expecting a huge downturn in revenue due to make staffing cuts" is not the story you think it is.

If you have some actual tangible news and information then please put up or shut up.

If not, "company expecting a huge downturn in revenue due to make staffing cuts" is not the story you think it is.
But it isn’t just that, did you know the club hadn’t paid non football bills last season?

But it isn’t just that, did you know the club hadn’t paid non football bills last season?
Yes, doesn't everyone? Wasn't there that pretty famous example of not being able to stick the undersoil heating on?

Aren't you the chap who desperately tired to be ITK on transfers, who then got his pants removed publicly?

Stop with the cryptic nonsense, give some detail, or fuck off.

You're right. I was wrong about Hamer.

I should've also seen the return of Wilder coming as well...

I don't NEED to do anything.
That response tells me everything I need to know. You're a little attention seeking snowflake.

I guarantee your Facebook has 10 years worth of statuses like "OMG I can't believe she would do that, such a shock, so unfair" and "I won't be on here for a few days, but I'm fine, I just don't want to talk about it" while you furiously masturbate over the little red notifications.

One of the worries is the lack of interest in free signings. Jed Wallace and long term target Jonathan Swift were both available in the summer of last season for free, we expressed no interest in either. Anel was our only significant summer signing and roll on two seasons and I don't want to see him in a United shirt again next season, not that it will be easy to sell a disinterested, sulking, disorganised waster who can't lead, organise, read the game or mark players at set pieces. He has been, hands down, our worst player of the season, but somehow got rewarded with the captaincy. If Napoli were genuinely (bizarrely), interested in January then we're morons not to have sold him while we had the chance as his stock is getting lower with every match.
We were interested in both but didn't want to pay their wages

But it isn’t just that, did you know the club hadn’t paid non football bills last season
Yes, doesn't everyone? Wasn't there that pretty famous example of not being able to stick the undersoil heating on?
The club isn’t far away from going bang, a season in the premier league won’t help that, we need selling.

My understanding is that the promotion money is paying off the debt that we accrued by over-spending last time we were in the Prem.

For example, the loans we took out against future Premier League payments when it looked like we might trouble Europe in the 19/20.

That’s why there was no money to spend this season. If we were going down with a decent spine of a Championship squad then we might have a chance of building something with the parachute money but it looks like we’ll need an entire new first 11 which isnt happening in one summer.
Thought the parachute cash was owed for the money borrowed from the vampire bank??? Thats been reported several times, so don't expect a mass spending spree, we will end up with about 2 bob.

Also, I've heard that some of the new signings, including Hamer and Souza, have claimed they were lied too, certain promises have not been met and they don't want to be here!?
Not sure if that's true, but heard it a few times.
The players whose contracts are running out, are disillusioned and don't want to sign new deals, especially under the current ownership.

That response tells me everything I need to know. You're a little attention seeking snowflake.

I guarantee your Facebook has 10 years worth of statuses like "OMG I can't believe she would do that, such a shock, so unfair" and "I won't be on here for a few days, but I'm fine, I just don't want to talk about it" while you furiously masturbate over the little red notifications.
You've been stalking him haven't you!!😂

Thought the parachute cash was owed for the money borrowed from the vampire bank??? Thats been reported several times, so don't expect a mass spending spree, we will end up with about 2 bob.

Also, I've heard that some of the new signings, including Hamer and Souza, have claimed they were lied too, certain promises have not been met and they don't want to be here!?
The players whose contracts are running out, are disillusioned and don't want to sign new deals, especially under the current ownership.
What 'certain promises'? They knew that they were conming to a struggling club with sub-standard training facilities that was going to be in a relegation battle. Anything financial (appearance money, bonuses etc) will feature in their contracts, and if we breach them we'll be subject to a legal claim.

"The players whose contracts are running out, are disillusioned and don't want to sign new deals, especially under the current ownership."

I am not sure that this isn't a bad thing for most of them!

But it isn’t just that, did you know the club hadn’t paid non football bills last season

The club isn’t far away from going bang, a season in the premier league won’t help that, we need selling.
We need rid of the owner, have done for a while and if it is close to going pop (which I haven't herd that one?), then it may force him to sell, sooner rather than later at what ever price that he can get.

Again, going to need some details and some quantifying of the information here. Going bang doesn't mean anything right now. Are we talking we need to plug a gap or that we need to start ripping copper from church roofs?

Again, going to need some details and some quantifying of the information here. Going bang doesn't mean anything right now. Are we talking we need to plug a gap or that we need to start ripping copper from church roofs?
He doesn't know. As said elsewhere it's no surprise revenue gets cut when we get relegated. The Prince said in one of his interviews thst he was clearing debt to be self sustainable going forward. He also said if we went down tjere was only need to sell one player. We will sell Archer and hopefully Anel for decent money. Then we will lose a lot of big earners off the wage bill. Fleck, Norwood, McBurnie, Basham, Egan, Baldock, Lowe, Wes,etc.

So it's going to be hard but not catastrophic. If the Prince has done one thing it's that he's reduced tje debt and brought most of the assets back indoors.

What 'certain promises'? They knew that they were conming to a struggling club with sub-standard training facilities that was going to be in a relegation battle. Anything financial (appearance money, bonuses etc) will feature in their contracts, and if we breach them we'll be subject to a legal claim.
No idea or I would've said.

Surely if things were as bad as our relevant NITKs make out someone would have leaked it to the press and they’d be all over it? How comes it’s so top secret that only a couple of wind-up merchants know about it?

All taken from the Times article posted elsewhere. Hecky's long gone, Sander's long gone. Doesn't really give an insight into what's hapening now.

All taken from the Times article posted elsewhere. Hecky's long gone, Sander's long gone. Doesn't really give an insight into what's hapening now.

You're right. Stuff like that isn't happening any more. Every thing is absolutely fine now.

We are going to be a different level to a standard relegation, if the prince can’t sell then we are in big trouble.

If you’re ITK then what timescale would you give us before oblivion? We’re obviously going down so you’d think plans are now being written and executed for next season.

The very last thing this fanbase needs is know nowt shit-stirring from a pair who have been proven wrong far more than they've been proven right.

I think they both hear some info, but its already 4th hand when it gets there. Always has an air of Chinese whispers about it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom