The carnage on the pitch...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ITK.

Bettis and Prince have gone AWOL. They are both hiding underneath Denver Airport.

Baltic Blade is an actual gossip fiend. He knows the truth, and is itching to produce his own version of the 1963 classic, The Warren Commision. Although, if he does. He will die.

We’re not buying the land in Dore from HSBC. We’re actually buying Aldine House, the juvenile prison for evil 15 year olds. As you can see from this surveillance image, it has the “required facilities”.

85B73A69-8842-4C4E-959D-846C512A42CB.jpeg

Next is Wilder. He was offered to go into hiding, he refused. He is now incapacitated. You won’t be seeing him again.

The club will release a statement tomorrow at 2pm, stating that all is well.

It isn’t. Those you see masquerading as the Prince, Bettis and Wilder are trained actors.

Remember to think outside the box.

Of course, if Hecky found out in that way, it’s shocking. The rest of the “article” is an opinion piece. And I’ve still not seen or heard a credible journalist backing up the rather sensationalist claims that we’re close to imploding.

2962f09e-062b-4ada-ba2e-e84a627dc1fa_text.gif
ITK.

Bettis and Prince have gone AWOL. They are both hiding underneath Denver Airport.

Baltic Blade is an actual gossip fiend. He knows the truth, and is itching to produce his own version of the 1963 classic, The Warren Commision. Although, if he does. He will die.

We’re not buying the land in Dore from HSBC. We’re actually buying Aldine House, the juvenile prison for evil 15 year olds. As you can see from this surveillance image, it has the “required facilities”.

View attachment 180226

Next is Wilder. He was offered to go into hiding, he refused. He is now incapacitated. You won’t be seeing him again.

The club will release a statement tomorrow at 2pm, stating that all is well.

It isn’t. Those you see masquerading as the Prince, Bettis and Wilder are trained actors.

Remember to think outside the box.
The Warren Report was 1964 and was indeed a white wash

Calm down, the dressing room is completely split, the coaching team don’t know what to do day to day and the club are talking about sacking all of the non playing staff when relegation happens. People on minimum wage are going to lose their jobs. The club is a mess.

All the non playing staff? How will that work? Players having to do a shift in the ticket office, shop, bit of cleaning, laundry, book-keeping? Laughable.

We are going to be a different level to a standard relegation, if the prince can’t sell then we are in big trouble.
We've basically just pocketed £100mill of TV money. We can't possibly be struggling financially?

All the non playing staff? How will that work? Players having to do a shift in the ticket office, shop, bit of cleaning, laundry, book-keeping? Laughable.
With some of the performances this season, some of the players would be better suited to those types of jobs instead.

We’re not it’s absolute bollocks.
From past experience you have usually been closer to the "happenings" than riflemen so I do hope you are right.

We do still need Prince to go and change in owner, is there even any sniff of anything on the cards?

What he’s saying is stop being such prick tease.

Either open your legs or put your knickers back on.

Less of the flashing of the knee which leads to nowt 🤣

In the 48 hours since I started this thread we've lost our head of recruitment and heard revelations in the national media of our shambolic dealings in the transfer market last summer.
I'm trying to set expectations for these things, so people know there's stuff going on. For many reasons, I wouldn't say it's my place to lay out every single detail.

“Some “ or a head was going to roll to shift blame and everybody and their dog’not included in attendance’ knew about the shit show of recruitment,nothing new there. We have our own itk Julian Assange.

Sheffield United will go into administration sooner rather than later, good times ahead!
This is based upon what?
must have a minimum of £25m carried forward from the monies from this years tv money plus next seasons parachute payment of £40m leaves us with more than sufficient to cash flow the business for the next 12 months?

This is based upon what?
must have a minimum of £25m carried forward from the monies from this years tv money plus next seasons parachute payment of £40m leaves us with more than sufficient to cash flow the business for the next 12 months?
I thought we already borrowed money against future TV & parachute payments.

We have been losing money every year that we are not in the premier league (£30M+ last season, IIRC, and that is while being in receipt of parachute payments), that isn't sustainable in the long term - unless we get an owner willing to fund that. The only reason we won't lose a similar amount next season is that most of the squad are out of contract.

I thought we already borrowed money against future TV & parachute payments.

We have been losing money every year that we are not in the premier league (£30M+ last season, IIRC, and that is while being in receipt of parachute payments), that isn't sustainable in the long term - unless we get an owner willing to fund that. The only reason we won't lose a similar amount next season is that most of the squad are out of contract.
And we’re sacking the bloke who cleans the bogs, don’t forget about that

Sheffield United will go into administration sooner rather than later, good times ahead!

He may as well sell at a rock bottom price rather than lose everything so highly unlikely unless there’s a creditor chasing. Everything’s covered by the bank anyway.

Unless BB knows better…. He’ll confirm it after it happens. Surprised he missed the Mitchell thing……

Yep - I’m no financial expert but if we were in financial difficulties, the last thing we’d do is buy a piece of very expensive (by Sheffield standards) real estate that can’t get planning permission for much other than a Sports facility.

We haven’t bought it yet.

He may as well sell at a rock bottom price rather than lose everything so highly unlikely unless there’s a creditor chasing. Everything’s covered by the bank anyway.

Unless BB knows better…. He’ll confirm it after it happens. Surprised he missed the Mitchell thing……

No, no, you’re wrong, he predicted it, see. Look what he says below! It was all set out in his earlier post!
In the 48 hours since I started this thread we've lost our head of recruitment and heard revelations in the national media of our shambolic dealings in the transfer market last summer.
I'm trying to set expectations for these things, so people know there's stuff going on. For many reasons, I wouldn't say it's my place to lay out every single detail.

This itk stuff is easy. I’m going to try it.

Listen everyone. Things are gonna happen in, er, the next 21 days. People will do things. Watch out. You’ll see!

I can’t be more specific because reasons, but when the things happen remember I said they were happening!

No, I’m talking about people who work in the bars and hospitality, the training ground. These people are the ones who are going to suffer.
All the outlets in the ground are run by Compass and are not employed by SUFC.

Back
Top Bottom