The BDTBL Podcast

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I honestly don't get it. Why would two random blokes want to put out to the world their chat about the Blades? And, why would anybody want to listen to two random blokes chatting about the Blades (or anything else for that matter). No offence meant whatsoever, but, well I just don't get it. Perhaps it's cos I'm an old fucker, I don't know. I mean, I've just been out with the lads talking bollocks about the Blades and life in general for about 5 hours. It's a personal thing amongst mates, why would anybody else be remotely interested?

And yet here we all are (including you), reading and writing a load of bollocks about the Blades. I dare say 99.9% of people wouldn’t get that either. But we do it!

Ey up, S2! Myself and TJB. really enjoyed recording this one.

Just a brief look back at our 100% September, along with injury woes, title challenge credentials and previewing our hefty October fixture list.

We're aware the market is saturated with Blades content, but we hope you enjoy nonetheless.

Thanks again to everyone that's listened and as always, UTB!

https://linktr.ee/BDTBLPod

I honestly don't get it. Why would two random blokes want to put out to the world their chat about the Blades? And, why would anybody want to listen to two random blokes chatting about the Blades (or anything else for that matter). No offence meant whatsoever, but, well I just don't get it. Perhaps it's cos I'm an old fucker, I don't know. I mean, I've just been out with the lads talking bollocks about the Blades and life in general for about 5 hours. It's a personal thing amongst mates, why would anybody else be remotely interested?
Not everyone lives in South Yorkshire mate, or even in UK.
Exiles like me love this stuff. Just sayin’ like. Each to his own. 😊

Good evening, S2. Our latest episode is now live. We recorded on Saturday just after the West Brom game.

Pods like this one are always a little more difficult to record, but at least we signed the month off with a win.

Come and share our misery 😂

Ey up, S2. Happy New Year!

This latest pod was recorded before the QPR match so no reaction to that, but myself and TJB. take a look back at a 12 point festive haul for the Blades before having a quick look at our January fixtures. There's also a bit of January transfer chat and potential take over talk.

We did record one for November, but as it sounded like it was recorded on a 90's Cassio keyboard, I decided not to promote it. You can go back and (attempt to) listen to that if you want, but I'll not be offended if you don't 😂

As always, thank you very much if you listen. We really appreciate it!

Evening, S2!

Well...where to begin with this one eh? Well I suppose the only place to start in this episode of the BDTBL Podcast would be to discuss United's off-field shenanigans. We talk Umbongos, takeovers, moneh, Berge, N'diaye, and a couple of blokes we've never heard of. One's called Boris Bekker and the other is a dozy bastard.

But that's not all! In true BDTBL Podcast fashion, we're as unprepared as ever with our cutting edge analysis as we chew the fat over our January fixtures in which I couldn't remember if we were unbeaten or not, some suspect performances from a couple of our first team regulars, (cross) cum shots(?!) and of course Ryan Reynolds. Because, well...Ryan Reynolds.

I know I say it every time, but thanks a bunch for giving us the time of day when there's so much Blades content out there. It doesn't go unnoticed and its very much appreciated.

Ey up, Blades fans! Bit of an up and down month eh? Me and TJ take a look back at our February fixtures in which we were humbled by Boro and mullered by Millwall. It wasn't all doom and gloom though as we ended the Hollywood fairytale for Reynolds and Wrexham before booking our place in the last eight of the FA Cup by toppling Tottenham (bit of alliteration for you know who...;)) As always, thank you for listening and UTB!

Deep inhale of breath...Well...what a month eh, Blades. Must firstly apologise for the length of this one, but needs must I guess. I hope you can stick with us for the full 90 minutes as we take a look back over our March fixtures which includes some very Jekyl & Hyde league results sandwiched between a couple of stellar cup victories which ultimately took us to our second FA cup semi final in the last 10 years! We then get back to the bread and butter and discuss the run in until the end of April. As always, thanks a bunch for streaming/listening/downloading. You're all legends! UTB!

EDIT: You can skip the first 10 minutes or so if you wish...I completely forgot we already covered the Spurs game in the last one 😅 Prepared as ever...

Ey up S2!

Finally got chance to sit down and get this one out. Join us for an hour of Blades chat looking back on the last season, giving our Billy a good old send off, looking at the current depth of our squad for the upcoming season before having a quick chat about the fixtures. As always, your streams and downloads are very much appreciated.

P.S Apple Podcasts usually take a while to appear so if that is your platform of choice, it should be there soon.

Ey up S2!

Finally got chance to sit down and get this one out. Join us for an hour of Blades chat looking back on the last season, giving our Billy a good old send off, looking at the current depth of our squad for the upcoming season before having a quick chat about the fixtures. As always, your streams and downloads are very much appreciated.

P.S Apple Podcasts usually take a while to appear so if that is your platform of choice, it should be there soon.
Just banged this on. Have to catch up over the summer 👍

Reactions: MJM

Ey up, S2!

After a self inflicted summer hiatus, we're back for another season!

Me and TJB. are back to talk some more shite about the Blades. We look at the transfer window, our first 4 fixtures back in the top flight and if we can see any points coming up in September.

As always, thanks a bunch for listening :)

Ey up, S2.

Well, after a pretty decent start performance wise, the last few weeks haven't been great have they? Join me and TJ for an hour of self-deprecation as we try and pick the bones out of Spurs away, the 8-0 tonking at home to the hands of Newcastle before limping over the September line with a weak ass hammering away at West Ham. Where do we go from here? Your guess is as good as ours.

As always, thanks for listening and UTB!

Ey up, S2!

Must caveat this one by saying that we actually recorded this before the Wolves game so it is a bit doom and gloom. Link is below to our October review

And if you really don't want to relive our dire October, skip to about halfway through where we have a chat about my stag do where I was a mascot for Scarborough Athletic.

394296695_798764028921438_6803296445649521175_n.jpeg

Ey up S2, new pod for you below:

I'd normally do a quick few sentences about what to expect to hear in this episode, but let's be reyt, you know exactly what we're gonna be talking about.

Ey up, S2!

Recorded last Tuesday, edited and released last Friday, so naturally I'm letting you all know that it's actually out the following Monday...

Anyway, seeing as how we literally couldn't lose last weekend, why not make it feel like we have by listening to us?

As you are no doubt aware by now if you listen to us often enough, we are somewhat underprepared. This one is no exception. More so for the fact that due to various personal things going on in December, we'd actually not seen an awful lot of United at all 👍 The link is below if you fancy it, although I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to give this one a miss 😅

Ey up S2! New pod recorded last week! Hope you can give it a listen before we get drubbed by Arsenal tonight.

Thanks for listening at UTB!

Back
Top Bottom