The BDTBL Podcast

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MJM

Reaction score
Ey up S2!

Now, I can appreciate that the interweb is absolutely bursting at the seams with Blades related content at the minute. Everyone creating content is doing an amazing job so big shout out to Bladespod, Sheff United Way, Tufty Club, Four Blades and Red Half of Sheffield and all the others!

I always fancied giving a podcast a go, and when I got made redundant earlier on in the year, I decided to have a crack. It wasn't long before I started to lose interest though as talking into a microphone for between 45 minutes to an hour every time with no one to bounce off was getting really monotonous.

Anyway, at the start of the new season, TJB. asked me how I was getting on with it. I explained the situation and he said he wouldn't mind having a bash too.

Anyway, here we are. We've done 3 episodes together so far and our latest one has just gone live where we look back at our October fixtures and the run up to the International break.

It might not be everyone's cup of tea, and I'm sure you all have your favourites, but if you fancy giving us a listen, I'll pop the Soundcloud and Spotify links in the post.

Thanks very much!

https://soundcloud.com/bdtblpod

Berlin Blade

Large Member
Reaction score
Great. The more the merrier. Can you upload to the apple podcast thing so I can listen on there? That’s where I listen to all my pods. Think you might get a much bigger uptake if you do that.

MJM

Reaction score
Great. The more the merrier. Can you upload to the apple podcast thing so I can listen on there? That’s where I listen to all my pods. Think you might get a much bigger uptake if you do that.
Never thought about Apple Podcasts tbf. Mainly because I'm an Android wanker 🤣 I'll have a look at that!

TJB.

'What's the biggest room in your house?...'
Reaction score
Yep, a very fun little pet project of ours (well, his...I just joined to further my broadcasting career).

Poor sod has to listen to my dreadful voice on repeat during editing. I haven't listened back to any of them yet because I can't bear to hear my recorded voice. I'm told they're not bad, though 😂

MJM

Reaction score
It's very fucking late, lads and lasses!

Just finished editing our latest episode where we take a quick dip into the waters of a sacked manager and an inevitable replacement.

As per Berlin Blade request, we are now also available on Apple Podcasts as well as the usual mediums.

If you fancy listening to our thoughts on Serbia out and Wombwell in, we'd really appreciate it! Links below 👇

Ta very much!

jono_t2000

Reaction score
About to listen to my first episode of your podcast, excited for a new content creator. Will report back soon!

Reactions: MJM

Rodley

Reaction score
Enjoyed that, well done fellas.

Really like the fact it’s not overly long. Keep it punchy - I avoid podcasts over an hour as it just becomes a bit of a drone/ monologue after a while. Try not to fall into the trap that longer is perceived as more. KUTGW.

pommpey

A: WE ARE DESSO!
Reaction score
Good luck with the pod

Do think we are reaching a saturation point with podcasts and online content though.

There are only so many free hours in a day to listen to eevery one though and generally, the same feelings and comments tend to emanate from each.

Like I say, good luck, but you're in an already busy market unless you have an ultimate selling point

pommpey

MJM

Reaction score
Good luck with the pod

Do think we are reaching a saturation point with podcasts and online content though.

There are only so many free hours in a day to listen to eevery one though and generally, the same feelings and comments tend to emanate from each.

Like I say, good luck, but you're in an already busy market unless you have an ultimate selling point

pommpey
Fully aware, pommpy. I alluded to this in my OP.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom