Thank you, Mr. Neville….

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is why we need a bigger stadium, even though we have the best divisional position, better average attendances etc we do have a stadium that isn’t able to host larger attendances, as an organisation we need to move onto that next level to increase the size of the club and that includes stadium size and position in the top flight, hopefully the new owner will see this.

This is why we need a bigger stadium, even though we have the best divisional position, better average attendances etc we do have a stadium that isn’t able to host larger attendances, as an organisation we need to move onto that next level to increase the size of the club and that includes stadium size and position in the top flight, hopefully the new owner will see this.
Slowly slowly, it will kind of be a natural step if we ever stay long enough in the Premier League to make it worth doing

This is one of the reasons that I really hope Forest don`t go up - the media love in will ramp up

"back where they belong"

We are never talked about in that manner - despite having been in the PL twice (for 3 seasons) since Forest and them lot from the other side of the city.

(Not that I believe we "belong" in the PL - no team does on the basis of who they are)

What like this?:

He was scoffing chips from A Salt & Battered and singing The Greasy Chip Butty song live on air two seasons ago, so the scrubbers in S6 can do one.

I watched it live and couldn't believe it was Wednesday he plucked out his head and not ourselves. I got over it in about 3 seconds.

I agree with his general point though.

I think he considers us strong enough already having recently spent 2 seasons in the premier league, finishing in the top 6 of the championship, and having several £20 million pound players on the squad, with a Saudi Prince in charge..

He wouldn't really know anything about us other than that..

Edit: from the outside, were already a very strong northern club.

Who really gives a fuck what Gary Neville says apart from Gary Neville....bloke is a grade a twat

We were genuinely on course for 4th in the prem the other year, we sold out twice, not sure why this bothers anyone, we've never sold out a playoff final, we don't have a huge fanbase, all the clubs mentioned have a bigger fan base and are bigger clubs other than maybe boro but even they have a bigger fan base, have been in cup finals recently , have won a cup and been in a uefa Cup final. We get brilliant home crowds for the actual size fan base we have and considering we literally haven't been in a final since 1936 or ever played in europe. It is what it is.

It could be argued that we are at least as big as all those clubs on that list.

The big nosed moron.

On sky earlier and on Ts they have already got forest going up, expecting them to win at Wembley. Would love us to do it to hear the comments then

Forest’s highest ever average attendance is 32,501 when they win the league in 78, they are a medium sized club, Notts County have a higher average attendance 😂😂

It's the same with all the pundits, they automatically think about the era they played in, forgetting it was 20 years ago
This is the thing. Neville chose Wednesday because he remembers them and the others as top teams when he was a young player in the early nineties. That’s the only thing he bases it on. We weren’t at the time so he doesn’t include us in the group.

Today’s young players would be more likely to name us in 30 years time as they’ll remember us as being more prominent then Wednesday.

Still at least it gives the pigs something to jizz themselves silly over as they face up to yet another season in league one. Shame that’s what they’ll be remembered for in 30 years time, just another championship/league one yo yo team.

A bit like Rotherham.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom