Team vs Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's a must win game, to keep the dream of survival alive.
So, a defence who you'd put the mortgage on.
Midfield who will back up defence when needs be and feed killer balls through for our goal hungry strikers.
🤔

Or , just put same out as last week.

There has been a hint of a change of system so I’m interested to see what we go with. I feel it’s time to drop the players that have let us and themselves down all season (Lunny, Norwood, Stevens) and promote the players that have consistently excelled at U23 level (Ndiaye, Brunt)
I like the idea of getting the best 11 players on the pitch. Whether that’s graded on technical ability, effort, pride of the badge or professionalism.
Ramsdale
Bogle/Baldock Egan Jags/Amps Osborn
Bogle/Brunt Berge/Amps Fleck/Osborn
Ndiaye/Didzy
Didzy/Burke Brewster/Burke

So... With injuries and not wanting to completely overhaul the seniors with youth

Ramsdale
Baldock Egan Jags Osborn
Bogle Amps Fleck
Ndiaye
Didzy Brewster

stevens norwood and lundstram should be dropped and brewster has to start every game now till the end of the season play 451 with mcgoldrick playing behind brewster and yes its time for at least 3 of the u23s to be in the squad

Burke & McBurnie are not footballers neither of them can run with a ball or control a ball never mind shoot
Norwood & lundstram are absolute liabilities
Jags ( god bless him) no longer has has the legs & will only be a bit part player next season

We need to know if Mouset can give us a full game and still has it
Brewster must be given a full game & the ball fed to him in positions that suit his game
And I totally agree regarding the under 23s
Gerremin
Sod the points think forward

next season is beckoning now, that MUST be our aim

Heckingbottom has hinted today on RS news that a change in system is probably going to happen at Wolves.
I think he indicated it might at some time this season, but not probably today unless he runs out of players !

I think he indicated it might at some time this season, but not probably today unless he runs out of players !
Why not today though? They’ve let us down big style. Surely he must know that.

He says there’s areas he can’t change. I don’t understand. For me take all the midfielders out. Put someone there who cares. Osbourne. Drop didsy back into midfield for creativity. The regulars don’t seem to know the meaning of the word.

is it just me? I don’t think so. We all want to see changes. It’s not exactly before time.

As much as I hope they do, I can't see Zak or Iliman breaking in today, but if Fleck is out and Ozzie drops in to midfield I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Harry Boyes at LWB.

In top form for the younguns ✅
Potentially available position (Lowe is crap) ✅
Had a senior loan ✅

Will probably be wrong, will probably be Enda at LCB and Bryan at LWB or vice versa, but we can hope âš”

Not really sure who is fit but

Rammers
Baldock - Ampadu - Egan - Osborn
Bogle - Norwood - Fleck
Didzy
Brewster - Burke

Fodz, Jags, Stevens, Lunny, Brunt, Lowe, moose

Could you imagine if fans were allowed to go. Would we sell out our 3k allocation based on the last few insipid performances Heckingbottam has been in charge of. I know it not all his fault but at least change something and fuck Lundstram off

When I was at Uni, we were set a group project. Me and my mates spent ages trying to find a solution to the problem we’d been given. Eventually, after a few hints from the lecturers, we realised there wasn’t a solution and the actual task was to explain in detail why not. What it taught us is that sometimes, there isn’t a solution. And maybe that’s the kind of problem we have. Until we can get some players back to fitness and, ultimately, sign some new ones in the summer, we’re going to be crap whatever Hecky does.

When I was at Uni, we were set a group project. Me and my mates spent ages trying to find a solution to the problem we’d been given. Eventually, after a few hints from the lecturers, we realised there wasn’t a solution and the actual task was to explain in detail why not. What it taught us is that sometimes, there isn’t a solution. And maybe that’s the kind of problem we have. Until we can get some players back to fitness and, ultimately, sign some new ones in the summer, we’re going to be crap whatever Hecky does.
I think you are probably right. My frustration is the fact that we have just accepted relegation without trying new players, formation or tactics.

All very passive and frustrating.

Ramsdale
Baldock Egan Ampadu Stevens
Brunt Norwood Fleck
Mousset Brewster Burke

Is fleck injured? Ozzie then​

Back
Top Bottom