Team vs Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I appreciate the stencil for the team sheet was set up as 3-5-2 and we didn't print any others but nonetheless allow me to draw over the lines...

Stevens and Baldock given a rest. Other seniors not done enough to merit the shirt.

Ramsdale
Bogle Egan Ampadu Lowe
Burke Norwood Fleck Osborn
McGoldrick Brewster

Subs - Dewhurst, Seriki, Gordon, Boyes, Brunt, Hackford, N'Diaye

I appreciate the stencil for the team sheet was set up as 3-5-2 and we didn't print any others but nonetheless allow me to draw over the lines...

Stevens and Baldock given a rest. Other seniors not done enough to merit the shirt.

Ramsdale
Bogle Egan Ampadu Lowe
McGoldrick Brewster

If I was doing that, I’d play Jags instead of Ampadu and stick Amps in place of Norwood. Let Jags and Egan sit and allow the fullbacks to join in the attacks, like they were wingbacks. Amps just in front of the defenders to cover on the break, make sure we chase the ball down if we lose it in their third to give the full backs time to get back.

Ramsdale
Bogle Egan Ampadu Lowe
McGoldrick Brewster

Youth Team have a FA Cup match on Saturday v Bristol City - 5th round - so both Seriki and Hackford will be there.

In all seriousness, he’s got to give us a reason to watch it. Give us SOMETHING that raises an eyebrow. A kid starting. A change of system. It won’t do to name one of the kids on the bench and bring him on with 6 minutes to go at 3-0 down.
If Lundstram starts in a 352 and Brewster isn’t starting or god forbid Ndiaye, what’s the point?

I saw Ndiaye put it too bins from 25 yards out the other day. He’s ready. The nets don’t get smaller in men’s football. Even if he offers literally nothing, he’s joint best player in the squad this season amongst seasoned professionals. What’s there to lose?

If I was doing that, I’d play Jags instead of Ampadu and stick Amps in place of Norwood. Let Jags and Egan sit and allow the fullbacks to join in the attacks, like they were wingbacks. Amps just in front of the defenders to cover on the break, make sure we chase the ball down if we lose it in their third to give the full backs time to get back.
Seems Fleck may also be out. Could move Ampadu into CM and Jags to CB. Norwood alongside Ampadu. No JL7 in sight.

Youth Team have a FA Cup match on Saturday v Bristol City - 5th round - so both Seriki and Hackford will be there.
Good local knowledge that. Maybe the Cheeseburgler comes in on the bench then plus AN Other who isn't Lundstram.

I won’t be watching .... I’ve never said that in all my time but the apathy that’s been allowed to set in is terrible.

Ive had enough of :

1. Lundstram massive ego coupled with lack of effort.
2. Stevens hung shoulders and couldn’t care less attitude.
3. Norwoods complete immobility
4. Sticking with same formation that’s got us nowhere this season
5. Sticking with the tactics that got us nowhere this season
6. Listening to the same tired old excuses
7. Putting up with a temp manager who’s about as much use as a silencer on an atom bomb

I could keep going but I could reach 20/30 valid reasons

just add you own as you see fit

In all seriousness, he’s got to give us a reason to watch it. Give us SOMETHING that raises an eyebrow. A kid starting. A change of system. It won’t do to name one of the kids on the bench and bring him on with 6 minutes to go at 3-0 down.
If Lundstram starts in a 352 and Brewster isn’t starting or god forbid Ndiaye, what’s the point?

I saw Ndiaye put it too bins from 25 yards out the other day. He’s ready. The nets don’t get smaller in men’s football. Even if he offers literally nothing, he’s joint best player in the squad this season amongst seasoned professionals. What’s there to lose?
Heckingbottom has hinted today on RS news that a change in system is probably going to happen at Wolves.

Just kidding.

Like we've even got the enthusiasm to bother...

😂😂☹️

UTB
Brewster will be the interesting one. With our injuries up front if he doesn't start again, it will show there's something wrong. He's either not doing in training or hecky and tindal think he's useless.

If Brewster doesn’t start then he won’t be staying around next season. I think the lad deserves a start as coming on as a sub doesn’t give you a chance of showing anything in 10 or 15 mins he usually gets. He himself needs to show something mind, we know he can shoot but would be nice to see some proper movement up front for a change.

Is Alcock still injured Swizzler? Bugger.

Rammers

Ampadu - Egan - K.Gordon

Bogle-----Slater--Fleck-----Bryan

Didzy

Brewster - Burke​

Back
Top Bottom