Team vs Stoke?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Similar to Millwall game for me but I doubt it... (1 change)

Wes

Anel Egan Robinson

Bogle Norwood Doyle Stevens

Ndiaye McAtee

Jebbison

Subs;
Davies
Basham
Lowe/Osborn (who's fit enough)
Baldock
Couilbaly
Berge
Sharp
I think he might go with Berge for height (I know, I know) as Stoke are dangerous from set pieces. Having midget midfield may not be the best idea tomorrow.

I also think he'll start Sharp for Jebbo. We should beat Stoke and I think he'll opt for experience and use Jebbo as an impact sub. Sharp is also very well drilled for defensive corners.

I think Stevens starts over low as he's more solid defensively and Bogle will be roaming on the other side.

I'd go with:

-------------------------------Wes
--------Bogle------Anel-----Egan----Robbo-----Stevens
---------------Berge---------Norwood------McAtee
-----------------------Ndiaye-------Sharp

Subs:

Davies, Baldock, Basham, Osborn, Doyle, Brooks, Jebbo,

Nailed on 10-0 victory 👍

Ndiaye

Ndiaye Ndiaye Ndiaye

Ndiaye Ndiaye Ndiaye Ndiaye Ndiaye

Ndiaye Ndiaye

Subs:
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye

Manager:
Ndiaye

Nailed on 10-0 victory 👍

Ndiaye

Ndiaye Ndiaye Ndiaye

Ndiaye Ndiaye

Subs:
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye

Manager:
Ndiaye
One mistake, he’s not that good in goal !

Nailed on 10-0 victory 👍

Ndiaye

Ndiaye Ndiaye Ndiaye

Ndiaye Ndiaye

Subs:
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye

Manager:
Ndiaye

I think Stuart McCall also needs resting.
Who could he be replaced with 🤔?

As much as i like billy i wouldnt play him as it seems jags has him in his pocket everytime he plays against him recently, so jebbo up top for me

Jebbo started away at Stoke last season and didn't get a sniff either. Sharp hasn't started the last 2 against Jags either in fairness to him

Think we could have started kane and he wouldnt have had a sniff in that game
I was at that game we had a right mish mash team out, the scoreline flattered them. Think N'Diaye up front with Mcatee and Berge playing off him is a good shout whoever suggested that

Nailed on 10-0 victory 👍

Ndiaye

Ndiaye Ndiaye Ndiaye

Ndiaye Ndiaye

Subs:
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye
Ndiaye

Manager:
Ndiaye
Take it you're a fan then

Think he will start Baldock, Stevens and Sharp. They will all be replaced at half time.
Similar to Millwall game for me but I doubt it... (1 change)

Wes

Anel Egan Robinson

Bogle Norwood Doyle Stevens

Ndiaye McAtee

Jebbison

Subs;
Davies
Basham
Lowe/Osborn (who's fit enough)
Baldock
Couilbaly
Berge
Sharp
That is probably a very decent line up, apart from Bogle and Jebbo starting. Think PH might be too cautious.

I think he might go with Berge for height (I know, I know) as Stoke are dangerous from set pieces. Having midget midfield may not be the best idea tomorrow.

I also think he'll start Sharp for Jebbo. We should beat Stoke and I think he'll opt for experience and use Jebbo as an impact sub. Sharp is also very well drilled for defensive corners.

I think Stevens starts over low as he's more solid defensively and Bogle will be roaming on the other side.

I'd go with:

-------------------------------Wes
--------Bogle------Anel-----Egan----Robbo-----Stevens
---------------Berge---------Norwood------McAtee
-----------------------Ndiaye-------Sharp

Subs:

Davies, Baldock, Basham, Osborn, Doyle, Brooks, Jebbo,
I reckon Billy will start to help defend set plays, Stoke have the giant Soutter and you don't want to go a goal down to them. It's a pity McBurnie is still injured.
Bogle or George will be the interesting decision.

We will have to rearrange our defence at set-plays coz Anel is the only one capable of marking Souttar.
Our own giant 6'5" Berge ought to be the one but he just hasn't got the bottle for such a battle

I reckon Billy will start to help defend set plays, Stoke have the giant Soutter and you don't want to go a goal down to them. It's a pity McBurnie is still injured.
Bogle or George will be the interesting decision.
I reckon that may depend on who starts on the left. Bogle and Lowe is much more attacking but neither are great defensively or in the air.

Souttar may be on his way out of Stoke rumour has it, not been back to pre-injuryform. First goal is key against strugling teams

Souttar may be on his way out of Stoke rumour has it, not been back to pre-injuryform. First goal is key against strugling teams
True, but I bet he plays tomorrow. I thought he was decent in the World Cup

Not starting Baldock when he's fit and there's a 1 week gap between both the previous and next games is a violation

Even more so for a game expected to be a physical battle

Even even more so when Stevens is your only fit option at LWB

PH brought him on at LWB at Millwall. I hope that's a sign of things to come. Keep Bogle and Baldock on the pitch regularly, we go up, simple as. They could even switch flanks mid game

- - - - - - Foderingham - - - - - - -

- - - Anel - - Egan - - Robinson

Bogle - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Lowe

- - - - - Norwood - - Doyle - - - - - -

- - - Berge - - - - - - - - McAtee - - - -

- - - - - - - - - Ndiaye - - - - - - - -

I'd bench Berge and put NDaiye in there with Jebster up front.

Berge playing leaves a hole in the squad out there unless he's got his head on the right way round

pommpey

We will have to rearrange our defence at set-plays coz Anel is the only one capable of marking Souttar.
Our own giant 6'5" Berge ought to be the one but he just hasn't got the bottle for such a battle
Don’t want to tempt fate, but Souttar has only scored twice in 60 games for Stoke, no idea if they were headers, but he’s nowhere near as prolific as Anel, Eagan and JLT from set pieces. It’s Stoke that should be worried 🙂

- - - - - - Foderingham - - - - - - -

- - - Anel - - Egan - - Robinson

Bogle - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Lowe

- - - - - Norwood - - Doyle - - - - - -

- - - Berge - - - - - - - - McAtee - - - -

- - - - - - - - - Ndiaye - - - - - - - -
Like that one

I sense Berge and Billy will be in. With the exception of Ndiaye and Norwood, i am guessing we will see Hecky rotating the others over coming weeks. I think Bogle should play, if Lowe is not match fit, we need to have creativity on at least one flank

Back
Top Bottom