An 11 to get a result at Luton..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deane
Deane Deane Deane Deane
Deane Norwood Desne
Deane Deane Deane

Wes

Bogle Holgate Robinson Trusty

Hamer Souza Davies

McAtee McBurnie Diaz

Subs;
Davies
Anel
RND
Osborn
Norwood
Brooks
Brewster
Archer
Osula
I reckon we'll match them with 5 at the back.
Wes
Holgate Robbo Anel Trusty RND
Hamer Souza Brooks BBD
Mc B (for his height at set pieces)

Wes

Bogle Holgate Robinson Trusty

Hamer Souza Davies

McAtee McBurnie Diaz

Subs;
Davies
Anel
RND
Osborn
Norwood
Brooks
Brewster
Archer
Osula

I would play this team, except move Davies to the middle and play Ozzy on the left.

You could also argue the point for Larouci to start on the left ahead of Trusty/RND.

We need a central defender who won’t be bullied by Adebayo and then Morris as well as a midfielder who will tackle. A wing back/full back with the ability to stop them crossing will also be useful.

We need a central defender who won’t be bullied by Adebayo and then Morris as well as a midfielder who will tackle. A wing back/full back with the ability to stop them crossing will also be useful.
Unpopular opinion but i wish Egan was fit least he'll battle and lead.

Well, I for one am looking forward to Saturday. As of Saturday night, it's one less clusterfuck of a result/performance that United will be able to subject us to this season. You have to take the positives out of every pile of shit.

Might even give an airing to Depeche Mode's 'Black Celebration' on Saturday night.

'Let's have a black celebration...to celebrate the fact, that we've seen the back, of another black...day'.

Wilder is too far up his own arse to admit he’s fucked up with Holgate. We would probably have lost last week whoever he picked, but the size of defeat was wholly his fault. It remains to be seen if he’s fucked up with the goalie as well.

Fuck me I would take a throw in at the moment let alone a result. Stills love our Blade's though 👍🏻

I was hoping all this negativity had meant I might get away tickets for Saturday... unfortunately not.

We have the ability to beat Luton with most sides we put out. Just hope the players heads haven't completely gone

Off the top of my head this XI should get something at Luton.

One each from 11 different sides
.......................Pickford .........................
Walker Botman Konsa Robertson
Odegaard Maddison McAtee
Palmer Solanke Bowen

It's down to fight now in all seriousness..

Whatever team we pick has to want to fight to the final whistle.. just as Luton have from the start of the season..

We've lost every game in our "mini league" and it rests squarely on the players shoulders..

Some of them are going to league 1 from here unless they pick thier ideas up, the premier league is a showroom for these out of contract players, and they haven't realised that looking shit and like they don't care every weekend isn't helping them..

It's down to fight now in all seriousness..

Whatever team we pick has to want to fight to the final whistle.. just as Luton have from the start of the season..

We've lost every game in our "mini league" and it rests squarely on the players shoulders..

Some of them are going to league 1 from here unless they pick thier ideas up, the premier league is a showroom for these out of contract players, and they haven't realised that looking shit and like they don't care every weekend isn't helping them..

Some fight you say? If you want someone to fight and give 110% then you can't look past little Ben.

Out goes Anel, Trusty, Souza and RND who all need a rocket up their asses to varying degrees.

Grbic still misses out with concussion.

1707460681223.png

or

Option B: Since we're away we focus on being defensively tight and play with two deep lying defensive midfielders in front of a back 4 and then look to hit them on the counter with Souza reluctantly keeping his place.

1707461085497.png

What is inexcusable is moving BBD or Mcatee away from their wide forward positions, as that HAS to remain the same.

Last time we played Luton we started with a back four and really struggled. We switched to 3 at the back and were dominant, and should have won the game. Pretty much everyone agreed that we got the initial selection wrong. So if Wilder picks a back 3 from the start people on here will get mad at him, but it's probably what we should do.

RND isn't fully fit yet imo, so,
Wee
Bogle, Anel, Robbo, Trusty/Larrouci
Hamer, Souza, Brooks
McAtee
Archer, Brereton

Whatever 11 we put out at luton will "get a result"

it just might not be a very good result...

Holgate should be nowhere near the starting line up
Classic Wilder cock up never mind signing him but putting him straight in against Villa
I'd try him instead of Bogle, he's been truly shocking recently

Last time we played Luton we started with a back four and really struggled. We switched to 3 at the back and were dominant, and should have won the game. Pretty much everyone agreed that we got the initial selection wrong. So if Wilder picks a back 3 from the start people on here will get mad at him, but it's probably what we should do.
To my eyes, the back four wasn't really the problem; it was the flat four across the midfield. Hamer in particular really struggled at LM.

Only problem is we don’t have three capable centre halves. Due to Wilder totally messing up the transfer window, we’re left with only Robinson. Trusty is probably next best, the other two aren’t anywhere near good enough.

Back
Top Bottom