An 11 to get a result at Luton..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Henderson
Walker Jags Morgan O’Connell Stevens
Whitehouse Brown Currie
Deane Agana

Few of the lads might be showing their age but reckon there’s no substitute for experience.

Reinforcements from the Kop Upstairs; Tunstall, Pace, Foulkes, Hagan, Badger, H. Johnson, Hodgy and Shaw

Absolutely no 11 you can put out that will get a result tomorrow … bleak 2-0 loss with no shots on target … wilder like the Churchill nodding dog in the post match ….

Davies will play I reckon. Arblaster will be about. If it were me. Id play the fucking kids.

#Gerrimin #BringBackNationalService #WheresYourFuckingPoppy?

Davies will play I reckon. Arblaster will be about. If it were me. Id play the fucking kids.

#Gerrimin #BringBackNationalService #WheresYourFuckingPoppy?

Hamer in the middle, Osborn on the left, Davies on the right.

Arblaster to get 20 mins towards the end.

At least we will have a midfield that gives a shit and fight even if the quality isn’t quite there.

Best 11 with fight VS Luton:

1. Bloke from American Ninja
2. Hulk Hogan
3. Bjork
4. John Rambo
5. Lassie
6. Vinnie Jones
7. Mike Tyson
8. Tom (Tom and Jerry)
9. Wile E Coyote
10. McBurnie
11. Rick Flair

Subs: TBC. Any thoughts?

I've gone for Wile E Coyote as he'd jump off a cliff for you while Tom takes some hammer and he always gets back on with it. John Rambo picks him self while we've got a bit of bite in midfield with Tyson. Bjork is coming back in to give some cheeky slaps while faithful old Lassie would give it her all to the end. Surely this side has got some balls to get all 3 points (except Lassie and Bjork).

Wes

Bogle Holgate Robinson Trusty

Hamer Souza Davies

McAtee McBurnie Diaz

Subs;
Davies
Anel
RND
Osborn
Norwood
Brooks
Brewster
Archer
Osula
Not only do I think that is the correct team, I was wondering, would you mind picking the team for the rest of the season from now on as well???

😉

Henderson
Walker Jags Morgan O’Connell Stevens
Whitehouse Brown Currie
Deane Agana

Few of the lads might be showing their age but reckon there’s no substitute for experience.

Reinforcements from the Kop Upstairs; Tunstall, Pace, Foulkes, Hagan, Badger, H. Johnson, Hodgy and Shaw
No Woody or Colquhoun in reinforcements?!

Best 11 with fight VS Luton:

1. Bloke from American Ninja
2. Hulk Hogan
3. Bjork
4. John Rambo
5. Lassie
6. Vinnie Jones
7. Mike Tyson
8. Tom (Tom and Jerry)
9. Wile E Coyote
10. McBurnie
11. Rick Flair

Subs: TBC. Any thoughts?

I've gone for Wile E Coyote as he'd jump off a cliff for you while Tom takes some hammer and he always gets back on with it. John Rambo picks him self while we've got a bit of bite in midfield with Tyson. Bjork is coming back in to give some cheeky slaps while faithful old Lassie would give it her all to the end. Surely this side has got some balls to get all 3 points (except Lassie and Bjork).

Weerz Mick Foley?

Wes
Anel Robinson(least worse central option) Trusty (fitness and height over RND)
Bogle Hamer Norwood Brookes Osborne
mcAtee Diaz
Biggest change needed
Get the ball forward to two inform strikers (and follow up) rather than piss about like morons in our own box.
Inswinging pacey corners McAtee Hamer/Norword

Preferred subs based on time can be fit
Archer Osula
Davies
RND
Holgate?
Laroucci nowhere near defence areas
You use your best players and strengths - not worry about their big players and put lazy useless shite like Souza and McDonkey
Who will of course both be starting under Wanker Wilder
Be easier if I had a printed list of (fit) players

Back
Top Bottom