Super super Ched

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It was bizarre hearing our fans singing cheds name when he came on. He had one fantastic season for us, prior to that he was very very hit and miss. He looked like he didn't want to be there.

I thought it was right to bring him back eventually in 2017, but he didn't look like the player that bagged so many goals and looked unstoppable, he seemed to be trying too hard and in and out of form/ fitness. It was a sad demise.

Bit fairplay, he's gone away to Fleetwood and sorted himself out. I know he's got a few goals whilst at preston, but seeing him on the bench last night i just knew he'd come on and give it a right go. And he did. Thought he was MoM despite only playing half the game. They had 10 men, but Ched was running around like 10 men. Still 33 and looks to have the pace to play his game for another few years.

As usual, GLTTL... just not against us!

I was never particularly comfortable with the “he shags who he wants chant”. I was hoping we’d heard the last of it if I’m being honest.
Yeah. Consent being the operative word here. Young thick lemons in baseball caps, pissed up, singing about a cross eyed cretin who got himself jailed. And they glorifu the apparent lack of consent as though assault is cool and manly. Lads, remember Evans got a total pardon by the way. Cretin, like yourselves, that he is.

I suspect a portion of our fans will be chanting the name of the opposition manager for 90-odd minutes on 8th March.

i dont get it & Ched will always irrate me, this guy cost us promotion, because he couldnt keep it in his pants regardless of court case he cheated on his partner, as he wasnt going back to that hotel to play monopoly. its like have people forgot media hounding & club being dragged through the mud we had because of him.

yet he still a "hero" & is more liked players got us promotion. if i dont see ched again it will be too soon

I suspect a portion of our fans will be chanting the name of the opposition manager for 90-odd minutes on 8th March.

I'm sure a few will be wanking furiously as Boro tap home a 4th and the opposition manager knee slides in front of the Kop.

Not looking forward to that game half as much as i was a few weeks ago.

i dont get it & Ched will always irrate me, this guy cost us promotion, because he couldnt keep it in his pants regardless of court case he cheated on his partner, as he wasnt going back to that hotel to play monopoly. its like have people forgot media hounding & club being dragged through the mud we had because of him.

yet he still a hero & is more liked players got us promotion. if i dont see ched again it will be too soon
This. We were mired in League 1 because he was a twat.

yet he still a "hero" & is more liked players got us promotion. if i dont see ched again it will be too soon
The people who think he's a hero also think it's cool to shag women who are so drunk they don't know who you are. They probably also think "she had it coming". That's why he's a hero to a lot of them. They fantasise about doing what he did

The people who think he's a hero also think it's cool to shag women who are so drunk they don't know who you are. They probably also think "she had it coming". That's why he's a hero to a lot of them. They fantasise about doing what he did
Because at heart they are sad, potentially dangerous, little thugs with low intelligence and zero morals or compassion.

The applause as Ched came on was cringeworthy, but less so than the "he shags who he wants" song that followed. I kept my hands in my pockets throughout
It wasn't Cheds hands that caused the problem in the first place.It was his Dick.
I didn't hear the chants as I turned the volume off as they said Cheddyboy was being brought on, on the radio.

There are moments when you are proud to be a blade and moments when someone creates a funny "bants" chant such as "cheap suit from Matalan" at Watford away etc which make you laugh however chants like the ones experienced last night have no place in society never mind football. Even if this guy had 10 seasons of 20+ goals winning the FA Cup and everything else I wouldn't lower myself to getting anywhere near chanting like that.

The problem is those that did chant won't have a look at themselves in the mirror because they will be too busy using it to snort stuff off. Racist chants are quite rightly banned so should sexual abuse related chants too. On these occasions it makes you think is being a Blade these days worth paying the money for some lowlife scum to spoil your evening with beer throwing, coke snorting and vile chanting. Football and society needs to stamp this out, violence against women is not the norm and not OK.

There are moments when you are proud to be a blade and moments when someone creates a funny "bants" chant such as "cheap suit from Matalan" at Watford away etc which make you laugh however chants like the ones experienced last night have no place in society never mind football. Even if this guy had 10 seasons of 20+ goals winning the FA Cup and everything else I wouldn't lower myself to getting anywhere near chanting like that.

The problem is those that did chant won't have a look at themselves in the mirror because they will be too busy using it to snort stuff off. Racist chants are quite rightly banned so should sexual abuse related chants too. On these occasions it makes you think is being a Blade these days worth paying the money for some lowlife scum to spoil your evening with beer throwing, coke snorting and vile chanting. Football and society needs to stamp this out, violence against women is not the norm and not OK.
A fair point apart from the gratuitous dig at recreational cocaine users.

Back
Top Bottom